Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

just based off looks? I guess. ( i still find him really good looking). But idk I think the power and charisma, being a lawyer and talent manager of stars add to the je ne se quoi that makes him a DILF

rob is a better, solid dilf with no je ne sais quoi factor 

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m glad Dua has left ben tbh best thing for her, as she needs someone who can elevate her up further.   I’m thankful for what Ben has done /contributed to Lana and her career but I’d personally like her to leave him too, she also needs a rejuvenation in management and someone who’s willing to give Lana a bit more of a nudge and organise things better. 

This. 

I don't think TaP is bad but it's very obvious Lana surrounds herself with yes men and I think a fresh start would do her wonders

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

God! Dua is crazy to leave TAP!! What else could she want?!? I’ve always thought that Ben and Ed are pretty much giving the artist the career they want, including promo and artistic vision… 

I guess they’ll have more time for Lana (although I don’t think she would want more lol)

BTw, BoZ is losing it on Twitter, really not understanding her move either :oic2:

it makes no sense to me... I listened to a podcast ben did with billboard maybe 2 months ago and he was clear that the artists TAP represents have full control of their own artistic visions. kinda strange she would leave... :(

She just released herself from a lot last album, i think she’d especially deserve time, cliche as it sounds, to find herself again. 

I’m excited for her to what comes next and am already anticipating how things might go at the core but I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes more reservations beforehand

UV/Honeymoon

No one can accurately say Lana "doesn't want to work" after 2021, especially with 'WCE' dropping earlier this year, and 'Buddy's Rendezvous' on the way.

We know she wants one or more children, and she's getting older, so the time is now. She's a Cancer--family is important. Maybe'll she'll adopt, but I don't see her going that route. 

Whatever comes next in her life, she'll continue to work, which she clearly loves doing. I remember she once said her muse was "achingly slow," which I've never understood, since she's so prolific. 

Even if she takes a break from recording, she's got the songs cut from BB, the covers album, the country album with her buddy, and she could also release the 'Unreleased' album. 

I don't think we have long to wait, and obviously, releasing two full albums in one year worked, more or less. 

34 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

No one can accurately say Lana "doesn't want to work" after 2021, especially with 'WCE' dropping earlier this year, and 'Buddy's Rendezvous' on the way.

We know she wants one or more children, and she's getting older, so the time is now. She's a Cancer--family is important. Maybe'll she'll adopt, but I don't see her going that route. 

Whatever comes next in her life, she'll continue to work, which she clearly loves doing. I remember she once said her muse was "achingly slow," which I've never understood, since she's so prolific. 

Even if she takes a break from recording, she's got the songs cut from BB, the covers album, the country album with her buddy, and she could also release the 'Unreleased' album. 

I don't think we have long to wait, and obviously, releasing two full albums in one year worked, more or less. 

I'm not so sure if she really wants children so much. She has had many opportunities to take a baby break in recent years, but never took them. Now she's thinking about going on tour again (from what I've heard). She also loves her freedom and possibly the decision is hard for her.