Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

52 minutes ago, the ocean said:

gay gods, let it NOT be true :pray2:

I’m surprised: you don’t want another BTD ? Not targeted at you specifically, but BTD is always considered to be her « best »… (I think I’m just just starving for bigger production at this point. BTD never was my fave, but I gotta applause the prod on that one). 

54 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

born to die is probably her most "hip-hop" album besides lust for life... :um2:

unpopular but for a long time, I preferred  LFL to BTD :bebe:  (Now they’re sorta equals for diff reasons)

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m surprised: you don’t want another BTD ? Not targeted at you specifically, but BTD is always considered to be her « best »… (I think I’m just just starving for bigger production at this point. BTD never was my fave, but I gotta applause the prod on that one). 

ULTRAVIOLENCE is the best Hell yes…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I know the reputation of that guy, but, gay gods, let it be true :pray2:

If by BTD they mean "budget" &"visual" then fuck yes. But i doubt that Lana wants to replicate herself sonically 

Take it with a grain of salt i will. :gasp:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

this probably belongs in the unpopular lana opinions thread but since it's been brought up

i HATE hate hate hate her vocals on the entire btd album

i love the production on the songs i love how they're written it's just that she's trying to sing in a way that makes her sound like she's singing out of her nose and it's absolutely grating and even when i try to move past it i just can't :toofloppy:

i'm just glad she stopped with the gangsta nancy sinatra vocal style and has been singing more naturally

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this probably belongs in the unpopular lana opinions thread but since it's been brought up

i HATE hate hate hate her vocals on the entire btd album

i love the production on the songs i love how they're written it's just that she's trying to sing in a way that makes her sound like she's singing out of her nose and it's absolutely grating and even when i try to move past it i just can't :toofloppy:

i'm just glad she stopped with the gangsta nancy sinatra vocal style and has been singing more naturally

please tell me ur just not hating on her Off to the races vocal 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Anyway, i'd love to hear an album where Lana goes as biblical as she can be. (Paradise, Tropico-ish but deeper into that) :legend:

I forgot how magnificent Lana x Religion stuff was.

15 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Anyway, i'd love to hear an album where Lana goes as biblical as she can be. (Paradise, Tropico-ish but deeper into that) :legend:

She mentions God on every album in some way, as she feels the inspiration to do so, and that’s enough for me. I wouldn’t want her to force it. She’s already quite unique in this regard outside of artists and/or groups who choose perimeters like ‘Christian Rock.’ 

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I need more Tulsa Jesus Freak and blasphemy 

mUENGN9.png

Hear me out: muffled, siren-esque vocals over a guitar like this—maybe add a dreamy mellotron over it.

Imagine Flipside x Venice Bitch x Swan Song..a dream for LDR9

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Lana’s gonna lock herself in her room for 27 hours straight recording with a MacBook, Maraca and an at2020. Doing all her synths & shit on GarageBand, Then spend about a month and a half mixing…

that is how we got the album that destroys thriller…

:eartha2:

IMG-3521.jpg

10 hours ago, colaandvideogames said:

In before she surprise drops LDR9 next Friday on March 11th, the day her ex Clay is dropping some unoriginal breakup song inspired by their relationship :oopna:

Reveal hidden contents

Taking away even the smallest amount of spotlight he would’ve had… as she should :smokes:

It’s a very much auto tuned cover of we are never getting back together, but the we’s WILL make your ears bleed…

:oopna:

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:blush:

I haven’t been rick rolled in so long honestly… i mean the ads ruin it but that’s not your fault

is tgis a sign from Spirit that lana covers NGGYU on ldr9? Her 80s revival finally… that would mean Hollywood also makes the cut,,,,,, I approve🥕🔪🔪🔪

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, Leader of The Pack said:

I haven’t been rick rolled in so long honestly… i mean the ads ruin it but that’s not your fault

is tgis a sign from Spirit that lana covers NGGYU on ldr9? Her 80s revival finally… that would mean Hollywood also makes the cut,,,,,, I approve🥕🔪🔪🔪

7 inch single for RSD? A side Hollywood B side NGGYU confirmed on gold vinyl? We did it!!! :hype:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

7 inch single for RSD? A side Hollywood B side NGGYU confirmed on gold vinyl? We did it!!! :hype:

Mahi Maha or whatever for third single

On and On and On for 4th single

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg