Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

gays keep dreaming another born to die will happen.. it's not gonna happen.

This. 
it’s not that I want the same themes or even the same production (BTD is incredible but I think she did the right move by switching up producers: Emile’s prod might have sounded repetitive if she had done another album with him). But after two quiet albums, she could go back to a more fuller sound, like she did with the best tracks of LFL (Love, Cherry, Summer Bummer, White Mustang, 13 Beaches). 

Lana please drop a sign

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys. Is there anything weird on ldrvillage.com? It seems like "the village" is where all the clues to connect the dots is...

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

On 3/3/2022 at 1:25 AM, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

You guys really have a hard time seeing beauty in simplicity, don't you?. Arcadia and Blue Banisters both have beautiful MVs. I don't get other people tastes lol 

Arcadia - yes. Blue Banisters felt really sloppy, just likebthe NFR/B/HIAB trio video. Simplicity can be great (and I for one do not like the CoCC video at all) but there still needs to be sone sort of creative energy behind it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

29 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

this is drier than the sahara desert can we atleast have insider info

@lustforlife

i'm in my sensationalist era and i just felt the need to say that the videos are/can be more about the overall feel that their stylings carried with them. the emotion, the lighting the use of color the subtlety the softness the movement. the heart can be quicker than the mind cus the mind has to explain shit but the heart just knows it just knows! 

i'm making fun of myself as i type this but i also mean it 0fc4144239518bc1079fbe6855a1860f.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: u doing coccain + drinking lemonade

Born to Die + Paradise: u smoking regular cigarettes + drinking Pepsi / Coca Cola mixed with alcohol

Ultraviolence: u doing meth + heroin + hydroponic weed + drinking red wine

Honeymoon: u doing ecstacy + LSD + acid + drinking tequila sunrise

Lust for Life: u still doing LSD but ur drinking dirty martinis, and ur not stoned

Norman fucking Rockwell: u smoking weed + drinking juice cocktails / mocktails

Chemtrails over the country club: u went to rehab, so u stay clean

Blue Banisters: white wine + xannax

LDR9: ?????

17 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Ultraviolence: u doing meth + heroin + hydroponic weed + drinking red wine

i don't think you would survive this :air:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix