Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

at this point, fake news from fake 'insiders' attention-seeking-hoes on twitter probably will end this drought on this thread.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think you would survive this :air:

ur right, i only did LSD (once) & i was too "up there" that i had a hard fever after this shit.

I can't imagine what happened if i had done the rest (except the weed, which is healthy tho)

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

On 3/5/2022 at 6:00 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

Honeymoon: u doing ecstacy + LSD + acid + drinking tequila sunrise

Tbh Honeymoon is not LSD to me at all. It's really grown up. I mean she's married now pfff. Also, that was the time when she was with Francesco Carozzini and they were always in Italy on yachts and shit looking very posh with silk scarves and all. It's more like drinking wine, Martini, Campari, Bellinis(!)..

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

5 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Tbh Honeymoon is not LSD to me at all. It's really grown up. I mean she's married now pfff. Also, that was the time when she was with Francesco Carozzini and they were always in Italy on yachts and shit looking very posh with silk scarves and all. It's more like drinking wine, Martini, Campari, Bellinis(!)..

sound-wise based babae, and that Freak MV as well

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

if anything honeymoon has secondhand big stogie cigar smoke from your mob boss boyfriend energy :true:

37 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

:true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, takemetothegasstation said:

please do not do heroin and meth at the same time. even lana has separate songs for each drug.

So random, this is sending me

Only on Lanaboards :flutter:

2 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

please do not do heroin and meth at the same time. even lana has separate songs for each drug.

not when she combined them in one album and we literally bought a package of it.

2 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

wouldn't they cancel each other out? also heroin is more fun than meth. don't ask me how i know.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

BoZ is doom tweeting lots about Dua right now and upset she left TaP management, quick let’s all flood his mentions asking for a crumb of Lana info :toofunny:

im not even accepted into his account:crai: