Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Do we know 100% that DNC is something she custom created and not some brand/jacket she purchased,.?

It was made by the LDRVillage director and they said it may appear as merch in the future :brows:

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Do we know 100% that DNC is something she custom created and not some brand/jacket she purchased,.?

The merch store confirmed is something that she created espc for something yet to come

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Fart Deco said:

She recently captioned one of her Instagram post #IJustDon’tCareeeeeeee so maybe DNC really stands for Do Not Care :oopna2:

i swear if my karen concept is one word off from coming to fruition i'll be lowkey kinda shook

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

imagine it’s called Deadly Nightshade Casualties where she inverts the toxic dynamic described in Ultraviolence:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, urgirl said:

Yes! I sort of was the one to share that, as LanaBoards has a partnership with LDR Village so I talk to the director sometimes and he told me he made her jacket for the awards. I asked about its meaning and he said he couldn't share any info yet, but when I suggested it should be sold as merch he said "oh it might!" x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

32 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

imagine it’s called Deadly Nightshade Casualties where she inverts the toxic dynamic described in Ultraviolence:true:

yawn not positive messaging....... i listen to lana for sad girl bad girl blues not life advice.......i, for one want her to LEAN IN to the CONTROVERSY

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

57 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

yawn not positive messaging....... i listen to lana for sad girl bad girl blues not life advice.......i, for one want her to LEAN IN to the CONTROVERSY

I think they meant Lana is going to be the toxic one instead :thumb3:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I could definitely see the imagery of leather, Jewels n drugs, the colour red & desert eagles :godlaugh:

3 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

She recently captioned one of her Instagram post #IJustDon’tCareeeeeeee so maybe DNC really stands for Do Not Care :oopna2:

Fresh outta fucks forever…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I think they meant Lana is going to be the toxic one instead :thumb3:

Yes, @Venice Peach had it right! lol 

We need another “no holds barred—I’ve been sent to destroy” moment methinks:creepna3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath