Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I can’t wait to see what distinctive thing she does with her appearance to signify the new era :slayty: I hope it’s bayangs or something big and bold makeup/hair wise 

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

I can’t wait to see what distinctive thing she does with her appearance to signify the new era :slayty: I hope it’s bayangs or something big and bold makeup/hair wise 

she's already done bayangs though that was honeymoon era :true:

i anticipate her dying her hair black and wearing absolutely zero makeup

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Am i the only one the would like her to return to either ultraviolence or lust for life type sounds, none of the albums past list for life have done it for me, maybe I need to try again!

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

she's already done bayangs though that was honeymoon era :true:

i anticipate her dying her hair black and wearing absolutely zero makeup

I know and I love them which is why I suggested the:true: if I had my way I’d want her to get a perm similar to her Ride hair but I have a feeling curls are too high maintenance for her so I was trying to be realistic :icant:

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

I know and I love them which is why I suggested the:true: if I had my way I’d want her to get a perm similar to her Ride hair but I have a feeling curls are too high maintenance for her so I was trying to be realistic :icant:

now that you mention a perm that is exactly what we need for ldr9 :true:

it could fit country or lfl it works :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

now that you mention a perm that is exactly what we need for ldr9 :true:

it could fit country or lfl it works :true:

it could be laid back or elegant or fun or grungy or retro or beachy depending on how she styles it truly the possibilities are endless :oprah3: manifesting a perm immediately :true:

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

I want her to go blonde again (but Lizzy blonde) even though I don't want her hair to fall off :eek:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

no <3

but on the other hand:makeup:

Spoiler

FE_O1PWX0AM1fsj.jpg

As longs as they're not honeymoon bangs I'm good

Do you guys think Lana can pull another iconic hairstyle? She did Priscilla, she did Sharon Tate, could there be another one? Or maybe she's way past copying iconic hairstyles at this point

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

The way i would go to this thread every single day with the hope that we get some clues about the LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

no <3

but on the other hand:makeup:

Reveal hidden contents

FE_O1PWX0AM1fsj.jpg

As longs as they're not honeymoon bangs I'm good

Do you guys think Lana can pull another iconic hairstyle? She did Priscilla, she did Sharon Tate, could there be another one? Or maybe she's way past copying iconic hairstyles at this point

A Karen haircut?

then her metal album could be called Release The Kracken!

Lana’s mind…

:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Ummm...

Plot twist it's his solo debut (but in all seriousness if it's for LDR9, I'm actually excited because I loved what Rob did on Sweet Carolina, it was so soft and melodic)

imageproxy.jpg