Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

49 minutes ago, the ocean said:

or they've become rob's managers for his #1 album in 195 countries and on 250+ charts :ma:

Dua didn't leave her management group, they fired her so they could represent MPG Rob instead :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wait WHAT DID MARIAH DO :oprah4:

here's the link to an article about it lol :clapback:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

rob grant's debut album tracklist LEAKED!!!

1. yayo (rob grant's version)

2. cherry blossom (rob grant's version)

3. old money (rob grant's version)

4. bartender (rob grant's version)

5. fine china (rob grant's version) 

6. bel air (rob grant's version)

7. hope is a dangerous thing for a father like me to have - but i have it (rob grant's version)

8. french restaurant (rob grant's version)

9. million dollar dad (rob grant's version)

10.  video games (rob grant's version)

11. beautiful robert, beautiful lobsters (rob grant's version)

florida kilos (rob grant's version) on the deluxe?

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Even if the album is still months away I'm sure Lana will release something as soon as she can. She always releases her favorite song from the record that is usually a ballad before even starting the album rollout (if there's one)

omg i loved that lil 3 track single pack we got last year before blue banisters, it didn't hold me over at all but i sure was fed for a little bit :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is her FB still active? Maybe they will use that to promote her future projects (cause it's probably just run by her label or managers anyway). It would be weird to activate the account just to post about TAP right? They must be planning something :creepna: or maybe they just forgot :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Is her FB still active? Maybe they will use that to promote her future projects (cause it's probably just run by her label or managers anyway). It would be weird to activate the account just to post about TAP right? They must be planning something :creepna: or maybe they just forgot :hide:

yeah it's still up and active as of match 1 but it looks like she's running it. i don't think ben and ed would've made a post about themselves but maybe they would've? idk lmao

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I feel that Lana releses the 3rd piano album alot of ppl gonna leave her :air:

maybe she's culling the fanbase a bit, intentionally? Pure speculation, but I get the vibes that she got all and more of the fame she wanted and well, that edible arrangement came with some bitter fruit. I feel like maybe, as the serious artist she is, maybe wants to make non commercial music for the actual fan. She'll always be able to make a lot of money touring or on greatest hits albums if she ever needs to monetize the casuals so there is no risk from a business standpoint. Hopefully, if she does go down that route it will calm down all the psycho stalker stans and blood thirsty journalists/ cultural commentators who use her name cause it makes clickbait ad cash. As long as she's happy and the music is good, I'm totally down with it.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

maybe she's culling the fanbase a bit, intentionally? Pure speculation, but I get the vibes that she got all and more of the fame she wanted and well, that edible arrangement came with some bitter fruit. I feel like maybe, as the serious artist she is, maybe wants to make non commercial music for the actual fan. She'll always be able to make a lot of money touring or on greatest hits albums if she ever needs to monetize the casuals so there is no risk from a business standpoint. Hopefully, if she does go down that route it will calm down all the psycho stalker stans and blood thirsty journalists/ cultural commentators who use her name cause it makes clickbait ad cash. As long as she's happy and the music is good, I'm totally down with it.

I follow lana since 2013 and i can say lana hate to be famous... she do alot of thigs when her popularity is too high... for example.. when she conquered the world with nfr she did THAT thing and alot of ppl look her with bad eyes... i dont know if it is something planned or not but for sure she does that

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I love the people in my life but as an average person, I get tired having to socialize sometimes, so I can imagine how annoying fame can be to have ur time entitled to a lot of commitments, and then some fans who don't even know how to act socially proper/ have proper boundaries either by choice or lack of development ah it seems like fun once in a while but it just seems so draining. i think if fellow fans are tired of it for her imagine herself. don't blame her one bit. but, more music is always welcome 

UV/Honeymoon

i dont know why everyones upset ab the piano like it wont eat anyways.. i dont even care if this is a solo rob project, im here and im ready xx 

42 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I feel that Lana releses the 3rd piano album alot of ppl gonna leave her :air:

that would be fucking stupid even tho i literally wouldnt put it past this fandom

😋🫶🏼

9 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

But she can make non commercial music that is also interesting. I don't really find the majority of her piano ballads to be all that interesting tbh.  I also don’t think any hardcore fans got into her music because of her piano ballads. I’m going to keep an open mind though because the piano on its own doesn’t have to be boring. Fiona Apple is a great example of someone who relies heavily on the piano while still keeping the music interesting. 

36 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I follow lana since 2013 and i can say lana hate to be famous... she do alot of thigs when her popularity is too high... for example.. when she conquered the world with nfr she did THAT thing and alot of ppl look her with bad eyes... i dont know if it is something planned or not but for sure she does that

i wouldn't go as far as to say she's self jeopardizing or that qftc was intentionally worded the way it was for negative perception. she was just too transparent and straightforward for today's stan culture that would rather some half-assed fake woke pwease-sign-this-petition statement.

3 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i wouldn't go as far as to say she's self jeopardizing or that qftc was intentionally worded the way it was for negative perception. she was just too transparent and straightforward for today's stan culture that would rather some half-assed fake woke pwease-sign-this-petition statement.

I dont think its intetionaly but she have some kinda of self sabotage even if it's unconscious and she has no idea what she's doing

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i also agree that qftc wasn't meant to be purposefully self-sabotaging, she was just straight-forward & honest, & because people today can't comprehend or think critically, they took the most sensationable parts of her statement (the name-dropping) & twisted her words to make it seem as though she was a racist, when she was just saying "hey, since these female artists receive praise & mainstream attention & fame for speaking about these things, can i do the same thing without being told i'm anti-women & crazy?" she was simply just sticking up for herself, i will say, the wording wasn't great, but i could still understand what she meant

she had 1000s of people calling her a racist, also calling her a "karen", "trump supporter" & "republican" & also all of the disgusting body-shaming she received, i really don't think people would've said all of these horrible things if she was still viewed in a relatively positive light, because people are complete hyprocrites & will preach body positivity, empowerment, tolerance, & understanding, as long as it's somebody they agree with, if anything, the public's response probably made her hate fame even more, & i don't blame her one bit for that

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i also agree that qftc wasn't meant to be purposefully self-sabotaging, she was just straight-forward & honest, & because people today can't comprehend or think critically, they took the most sensationable parts of her statement (the name-dropping) & twisted her words to make it seem as though she was a racist, when she was just saying "hey, since these female artists receive praise & mainstream attention & fame for speaking about these things, can i do the same thing without being told i'm anti-women & crazy?" she was simply just sticking up for herself, i will say, the wording wasn't great, but i could still understand what she meant

she had 1000s of people calling her a racist, also calling her a "karen", "trump supporter" & "republican" & also all of the disgusting body-shaming she received, i really don't think people would've said all of these horrible things if she was still viewed in a relatively positive light, because people are complete hyprocrites & will preach body positivity, empowerment, tolerance, & understanding, as long as it's somebody they agree with, if anything, the public's response probably made her hate fame even more, & i don't blame her one bit for that

judging by the immediate backlash she got from stan twitter, you can just tell that those people were sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the slightest of mishaps from her so they could use every single aspect of her life against her. you don't go on a witch hunt calling people fat, ugly, untalented, etc for making a political statement that's not aligned with your beliefs (and hers wasn't even that radical). it's projecting at its finest and they suck at hiding it.