Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

actually, we might not want an album to sound like COTCC & BB but IF the album sounds like "White Dress", "Dealer" & "Black Bathing Suit" i'm taking it everyday.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

actually, we might not want an album to sound like COTCC & BB but IF the album sounds like "White Dress", "Dealer" & "Black Bathing Suit" i'm taking it everyday.

:oic3:

I feel like people overexaggerate the piano thing, she has always used it in her albums and it's not like Chemtrails and BB are just piano ballads, there's only a couple piano-only songs.

I mean all we know is that Rob is doing some piano work but that doesn't meant the whole album is going to be acoustic :wtf3:we just need Dan Heath's beautiful strings to turn every ballad into a cinematic masterpiece (I miss him :crying4:)

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

so chances for fine china on ldr9 are rising 

here my ldr9 ethereal/piano tracklist (some songs with rework):

• Life Is Still Beautiful
  • I Don't Wanna Go
  • I Talk To Jesus
  • Starry Eyed
  • Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  • Say Yes To Heaven
  • Your Girl
  • Fine China
  • On & On & On
  • Valley of the Dolls

but I hope she has a lot new unknown songs on it :icant:

Why do you want unreleased, leaked material on an album? I mean, i love those songs but i'd much rather have a full album of brand new songs that she wrote more recently, not stuff we've heard for 5 years yknow? Not that we were ever supposed to hear it to begin with, but i'd rather the unreleased stuff be released as a digital album all on its own. idk part of blue banisters i sometimes skip bc i know the songs too well and just prefer to hear the newest stuff to us on it i guess

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Istg it‘s the same every era; we‘re again talking about piano ballads and if she should include leaked songs :hide:

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Why do you want unreleased, leaked material on an album? I mean, i love those songs but i'd much rather have a full album of brand new songs that she wrote more recently, not stuff we've heard for 5 years yknow? Not that we were ever supposed to hear it to begin with, but i'd rather the unreleased stuff be released as a digital album all on its own. idk part of blue banisters i sometimes skip bc i know the songs too well and just prefer to hear the newest stuff to us on it i guess

100% w you but say yes to heaven…. It’s a must. 

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

Istg it‘s the same every era; we‘re again talking about piano ballads and if she should include leaked songs :hide:

The more things seem to change the more they stay the same……

wait does mean the album closes with a cover of “Girl Put Your Records On” bc honestly I’m here for that

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

realistically I feel like this is probably just gonna build off the more recent songs from BB, which I wouldn’t mind because they’re great :true: but I hope after this she gets some r&r and comes back with something truly fresh and new 

UbsOye5.png

enough of this acoustic sound let’s bring the lush production back

unless Rob means “ethereal” like Titanic Rising, then by all means give me a LDR Titanic Rising album

negAbhB.png

Ok serious question, With limitations on vinyl at the moment, And miss Lana was just messing with us on the whole digital only shit.

Would you be cool with just a really well pressed copy on black from someone like Pallas? 
Or the same variety/pressing of BB?

:dua:

IMG-3521.jpg

you bitches ignoring the absolute excellence that is Sweet Carolina? Rob working his magic again is APPROVED in this house! :oprah3:

BRING US ETHEREALISM ON LDR9!!! :hype:

If Rob is confirmed as playing a big role on LDR9, I think jazz or blues would be my personal preference. I think that would be a natural transition from a handful of songs on Blue Banisters (think Text Book), and her voice fits the genres perfectly. 

While of course country songs can be considered delicate and spiritual, I’d argue that the word “ethereal” isn’t a common descriptor for country music. I could, however, see this translated into a jazz or blues song—especially considering she was delving into jazz more recently for the covers record. 

I guess we’ll see!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

At this point. The only unreleased tracks that are mattered enough to be considered for her studio albums are "Yes To Heaven", "Fine China" & "I Talk To Jesus"

I know she has a huge catalogue of amazing outtakes buy these are the must-releases.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing