Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

OMG LAURA?? 

Lana you genius you got Rob to work with Jack so he can yell at all the muted instrumentals :agree:

Spoiler

seriously speaking if jack's genius is mixed with rob's piano playing??? AOTY IS COMING AGAIN!

5 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

I hope the next album is just new songs and no unreleased.

literally my only real desire for the next record. 

5 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

so she is in fact working with jack and laura again. @lustforlife care to explain? you said a day or two ago that she couldn't book him right?

And i said in the end WILL LIZZY FIND SOMETIME AGAIN WITH JACK SOON? lets cheer... Stupid ass bitch

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
be respectful towards our other members

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Maybe Laura (and probably Jack) are there cause they are reworking and mixing some of the bombastic 2018/19 songs :creepna:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

And i said in the end WILL LIZZY FIND SOMETIME AGAIN WITH JACK SOON? lets cheer... Stupid ass bitch

They were only asking a question don't be so fucking rude 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe Laura (and probably Jack) are there cause they are reworking and mixing some of the bombastic 2018/19 songs :creepna:

I WISH THESE ARE THE LEFTOVERS OF NFR

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Trust me he is not. I know him so well and he always do this lets test his credibileted comments

How do we know she’s back with Jack (im not mad about it at all, I’ve just read the past few pages and can’t seem to find the moment we realized this) 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

How do we know she’s back with Jack (im not mad about it at all, I’ve just read the past few pages and can’t seem to find the moment we realized this) 

Laura and Jack and like partners... she doesnt work without him and he doesnt work without her since 1989

In the paper there is something "Luck..." :air:

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

The girl in the picture is Laura Sisk (i think), a sound engineer who works with Jack

imageproxy.jpg

26 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

OMG LAURA?? 

A loss for the culture :rip: 

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Laura and Jack and like partners... she doesnt work without him and he doesnt work without her since 1989

In the paper there is something "Luck..." :air:

Lucky Ones (Jack’s Piano Version)!

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

tell us what u know 

She booked some Jack seasons recently thats why i posted this Taylor thing.... Thats why rob is on LA too.. but she did alot of things if Erickson and zach and gabe .. i dont think this will be a Jack record.. more like a mix of producers just like COCC

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

She booked some Jack seasons recently thats why i posted this Taylor thing.... Thats why rob is on LA too.. but she did alot of things if Erickson and zach and gabe .. i dont think this will be a Jack record.. more like a mix of producers just like COCC

okay but is it possible to come out this year?

0YnL0Kf.gif

Also she have alot of b sides projects.. so this might be the case with Jack..  dont put high hopes thats ldr9. My husband told me another day that she has starting to the second spoken album soon :typewriter:

So maybe this is the case?