Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

The fact that Jack and Lana were working on 3 distinct "albums" at the same time gives me hope about a switch in sound for their next work together. I don't think the "bombastic" songs remain unreleased cause they weren't good enough, they just didn't fit anywhere on the recent albums. I guess it's a Dealer situation, it fits the chaotic nature of BB but imagine if it ended up on Chemtrails between Yosemite and Dance Till We Die :thumb3:

I also don't think we are getting a Jack-only album cause she probably started working on it just as BB was finished last summer so I expect at least some Drew songs (even though I hope for Rick and the alleged Emile x Mike Dean work)

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I guess it's a Dealer situation, it fits the chaotic nature of BB but imagine if it ended up on Chemtrails between Yosemite and Dance Till We Die :thumb3:

Dealer honestly would have fit SO well between Yosemite and Dance Til We Die :trisha:

Edit: NVM I forgot Breaking up Slowly was there and I love that song. Dealer could've been after Breaking up Slowly and it would have fit perfectly :true:

Just now, the ocean said:

:scoff:

It's true tbh. Yosemite is stunning and simple but I find it more heartbreaking than heartwarming by the end, especially given Breaking Up Slowly coming right after it. Breaking Up Slowly would lead perfectly into Dealer, and then she screams as well in Dance Til We Die so I think it all fits nicely.

Anyways wrong thread #sorry :hype:

I feel like she’s moving way too fast. I’d rather have her release a proper well thought album next year than to have another hurried up album like bb and cocc. To me Nfr felt like the last album that really achieved what it was going for and had a clear concept while cocc and bb was just going with the flow and that flow was really…random

36 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that Jack and Lana were working on 3 distinct "albums" at the same time gives me hope about a switch in sound for their next work together. I don't think the "bombastic" songs remain unreleased cause they weren't good enough, they just didn't fit anywhere on the recent albums. I guess it's a Dealer situation, it fits the chaotic nature of BB but imagine if it ended up on Chemtrails between Yosemite and Dance Till We Die :thumb3:

I also don't think we are getting a Jack-only album cause she probably started working on it just as BB was finished last summer so I expect at least some Drew songs (even though I hope for Rick and the alleged Emile x Mike Dean work)

la who am i to love feels like one of the bombastic songs

6 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I feel like she’s moving way too fast. I’d rather have her release a proper well thought album next year than to have another hurried up album like bb and cocc. To me Nfr felt like the last album that really achieved what it was going for and had a clear concept while cocc and bb was just going with the flow and that flow was really…random

i don’t think she is planning to release it soon, like whenever she mixes her albums she starts working on her next one. but i do think she should slow down a little bit and let her creative juices flow, but in exchange for waiting a long time we need a lot of leaks this year

19 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

We didn’t need to zoom in to know that lol just take a look at who’s sitting in the chair 

yeah i know lol - just thought it was kind of cool when i was looking around the pic

18 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

INTENSITY. POWER. SCREAMING. PLAYFULNESS FIRE FIRE FIYA MANIFESTING ALL OF THAT CALIFORNIA DEALER STARGIRL CRUEL WORLD FREAK IMF TJF MPG BURNIN DESIRE ONE SONG TO BIND THEM ALL ONE SONG TO RAISE THE GAYS WITH A SCATHING OUTRO 
Czfij7w.gifJDa2hiO.gif780388504supernova-blue-star-animation.g

what is that second gif bye :air2: