Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

28 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I feel like she’s moving way too fast. I’d rather have her release a proper well thought album next year than to have another hurried up album like bb and cocc. To me Nfr felt like the last album that really achieved what it was going for and had a clear concept while cocc and bb was just going with the flow and that flow was really…random

She released Ultraviolence and Honeymoon like a year apart, and they both had clear concepts. I don’t think the amount of time between albums is the problem. 

I only want Jack back if they’re the bombastic songs. I can’t take another album in the same soundscape. :icant:

I also want more songs written like Watercolor Eyes. While it’s cute but not memorable, I do like that she went back to her more artsy lyrics. Also, she said whatever is coming up next will be better than BB thank god.

"Don’t forget me"

47 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I was feeling very patient for this album but now that we're discussing it again I want it immediately :lange:

bah i really don’t think it’s coming that fast. As long as I have yet to hear Buddy’s Rendezvous, I’m in no rush for LDR9, since I don’t know what to think anymore about all the contradictory info we got about it. 

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

can't believe he's gonna get the inaugural grammy award for flop of the year

smh

Lil Xan is a good rapper and not a flop

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

bah i really don’t think it’s coming that fast. As long as I have yet to hear Buddy’s Rendezvous, I’m in no rush for LDR9, since I don’t know what to think anymore about all the contradictory info we got about it. 

I knowww after a couple days I'll be patient again LOL Rob's posts just got me excited

I still don't see what feels rushed about Chemtrails and BB :wtf3:

If she had material she loved for 2 albums why sit on it and wait? Chemtrails was supposed to come out late 2020 (1 year after NFR) and with BB coming in October of 2021 that would make another year (a pretty normal schedule for Lana).

I'm sure LDR9 is going to sound the same if it comes our this year or in 2024 :brows:

giphy.gif

On 3/16/2022 at 12:28 PM, lustforlife said:

U should have a habeus corpus... heard u situtation in prison is not easy

this was actually funny im still laughing

good one miss lice for life 

Remember between lfl and nfr era when she said she was transforming into a baddie and then norman turned out to be beachy and it was like wait what :nails: maybe she just put her baddie life on hold for a minute and now we really are getting the “”””bombastic”””” (taking that w a grain of salt) Jack songs for a change of pace :oprah4: keep an eye out maybe she’ll start wearing neon again 

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I still don't see what feels rushed about Chemtrails and BB :wtf3:

If she had material she loved for 2 albums why sit on it and wait? Chemtrails was supposed to come out late 2020 (1 year after NFR) and with BB coming in October of 2021 that would make another year (a pretty normal schedule for Lana).

I'm sure LDR9 is going to sound the same if it comes our this year or in 2024 :brows:

i'm probably one of the few people that agrees that chemtrails feels rushed (as an album) but i also think bb doesn't

yeah i know drag me i know y'all aren't ready for the truth yet it's ok take your time :nails:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I think if rob is involved in working on this album we can kiss our slutty bops goodbye and say hello to more family campfire jams

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

just need a collaborator that will be like, respectfully, what the actual fuck when she improvs lyrics like picasso and wanderlust </3 i know the likes of david and rick would have shut it down </3 

What about HIAB and it’s “rabbit in the alley wew who who”? For me, HIAB is Lana’s worst released non-cover track. 

6 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

‘ newly minted ‘ soooo a song or songs are completely mastered and done. Single soon ladies ? :dua:

I took Rob saying “newly minted” as meaning mastered, as well.

Maybe we should start a countdown

omg 2 hours and 47 minutes left!!:excited::excited:

Spoiler

:creepna3::thumb3:

Tumblr