laughing at mr louis ck

I wasn't really in it but tried

to glisten all the vodka i had that night

then the next morning

zelensky made me horny

tensions were rising over country lines

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Speaking of Coachella,,,, with all that's going on we're almost certainly getting a LFL UNLOADED AND UNCUT 2X as POTENT

That's better than chickens running barefee

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Leader of The Pack said:

I was in Ukraaainnneee

doin' cocaaainnne

laughing at mr louis ck

then the next morning

zelensky made me horny

coachella - woodstock on my mind (cola version)

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Just now, Leader of The Pack said:

I was in Ukraaainnneee

doin' cocaaainnne

laughing at mr louis ck

then the next morning

zelensky made me horny

Let me guess Lana herself has asked @lustforlife

To feature on it & write some liner notes too…

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Let me guess Lana herself has asked @lustforlife

To feature on it & write some liner notes too…

After seeing lustforlife sweep the lipsters well lets say I got inspired.... I had a whole paragraph typed where this is but accidentally used a hot key to delete it and i am way too hammered to rewrite all of that so I'll just end this here.

Say no to Nuclear War with Russia. We should not start a nuclear war over a country nobody cared about untill The War Machine decided they needed a New Afghamistand .... END THE GENOCIDE IN YEMEN!!! BIDEN GIVE THE AFGANS BACK THEIR MONEY AND STOP THE FAMINE THAT IS KILLING MORE OF THEM THEN THE WAR DID YOU WAR CRIMINAL!!!!! END THE SANCTIONS ALL OVER. SANCTIONS AGAINST CIVILLIANS IS EVIL COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT

The above is a snippet of her Patti Smith style spoken word element bridge.

LDR9 aka LFL ENHANCED is :welcome::party::popcorn::gclap:

Spoiler

:rip::legend:

Going ti bed.... here;s another abbreviation of a song track Spirit gave me a preview of in the Akashic library......

KFM

Edited by Leader of The Pack
i hope yall know i'm just trolling

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

bye i literally thought she was talking about an actual rabbit this entire time :facepalm:

least u werent me, somehow thinking she was saying black magic for like a year after it came out

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Isn't Florida Kilos his fav Lana song? :hide: I think the slutty bops and drug references are safe 

ever thought about why he's a shark fisher? drugs are often smuggled over sea. and why is she calling herself "mafioso princess"? :dua:

So Jack and Rob are likely (and ongoing) contributors to Lana’s next project:eartha2:

I’d love a new producer, but Jack and Lana have made some really stunning tracks in a short time frame (Venice Bitch, White Dress, COCC, etc.), so I’m pretty indifferent either way tbh. 

It’s tough to say how it might sound for a handful of reasons. Of course it’s early, but we do know that Lana seems to have encouraged Jack to strip back the original production of Chemtrails for a more “authentic” feel. I almost wonder if she’ll continue with a similar, minimizing approach or if the bedrock of LDR9 is building off the “bombastic” tracks Jack mentioned:smokes:

While “bombastic” tracks and Rob’s piano may not seem like super compatible concepts, it’s worth noting that having piano on a record is pretty broad—after all, she had Venice Bitch and hope on the same record. That being said, I wouldn’t be shocked if we heard something “ethereal” (to quote Rob lol) like the instrumental pieces featured in Violet or the Patent Leather Do-Over clip. 

I have no idea what to expect, but I’m hoping these new tweets from Rob lead to news soon:dua:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

14 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

So Jack and Rob are likely (and ongoing) contributors to Lana’s next project:eartha2:

I’d love a new producer, but Jack and Lana have made some really stunning tracks in a short time frame (Venice Bitch, White Dress, COCC, etc.), so I’m pretty indifferent either way tbh. 

It’s tough to say how it might sound for a handful of reasons. Of course it’s early, but we do know that Lana seems to have encouraged Jack to strip back the original production of Chemtrails for a more “authentic” feel. I almost wonder if she’ll continue with a similar, minimizing approach or if the bedrock of LDR9 is building off the “bombastic” tracks Jack mentioned:smokes:

While “bombastic” tracks and Rob’s piano may not seem like super compatible concepts, it’s worth noting that having piano on a record is pretty broad—after all, she had Venice Bitch and hope on the same record. That being said, I wouldn’t be shocked if we heard something “ethereal” (to quote Rob lol) like the instrumental pieces featured in Violet or the Patent Leather Do-Over clip. 

I have no idea what to expect, but I’m hoping these new tweets from Rob lead to news soon:dua:

i feel like we’re just going to get a sweet carolina sound album

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i feel like we’re just going to get sweet carolina sound

It’s definitely possible, especially considering how she likes punctuating records with songs that act as starting points for the next one!

I feel like Jack won’t want to replicate what was done by Lana’s former producer for Sweet Carolina, but at the end of the day, most of the artistic decisions will come from Lana. 

I’m really curious to see which direction she’ll steer Jack in—hopefully a good one!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I raised back from hell bc of the Jack news:pls:

Also Rob might be playing the piano hmmm

Tbh I don't want more piano songs but Rob did such a beautiful job on Sweet Carolina ...

I have no clue what to expect from LDR9  but I hope it's different, a bit more less serious & maybe a bit more bombastic but either way I definetly think we will get a few ballads on LDR9 

Also Lana lost her grandma at the end of last year & I can see her dedicating a song to her & maybe that's why Rob is involved & is playing the piano. This thought alone makes me emotional

Also I loved the BB ballads , Arcadia & VFR had more than only piano & felt more classic Lana,  Beautiful string version also exists, she added the jazzy arrangement to IYLDWM,  she also added a bit more to WCE  idk I definetly see her stepping in a direction with a more fuller sounding 

production for LDR9 

But yeah don't know how to feel about Jacks return, I love some of the songs he produced , he gave us some career highlights ngl & I love Chemtrails album,  NFR grew a lot on me after some ups & downs I had with it but somehow I don't want him back 

Personally I enjoyed BB production more & loved Zach Dawes Work alot 

But ngl I'm curious to hear LYTAN & the bombastic songs she did with Jack, like maybe he will surprise us

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i’ll say it… im not excited for this album. im 99% sure itll be continuing the same sound from the past 2 albums (not including nfr bc i feel like theres a distinct difference between it and the last 2)

13 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i’ll say it… im not excited for this album. im 99% sure itll be continuing the same sound from the past 2 albums (not including nfr bc i feel like theres a distinct difference between it and the last 2)

don't forget the 'bombastic songs' Jack mentioned

I rediscovered an older "ldr9 snippets" folder on my laptop I downloaded somewhere, with beauty snippets of unknown songs. If that's the base for ldr9 I'm really excited. :hype: