Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Mike is probably never going to want to work with Lana again lol. 

But really I hope they do work together again some day. 

but he wouldn’t get so defensive if he wasn’t going to work with lana again

WFWF isn't even close to being in my top favourite tracks on Blue Banisters; I really wish she'd give us more songs in the vein of Text Book, Black Bathing Suit & Dealer on her next album.

13 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

but he wouldn’t get so defensive if he wasn’t going to work with lana again

that stan was literally bein rude towards him tho...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

that stan was literally bein rude towards him tho...

yeah ik i don’t like that stan… they haven’t even listened to hope, change, wtwwaw because they seem like snoozefests. but i feel like he’s definetely going to work with lana again that’s why he got mad at them

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Mike is probably never going to want to work with Lana again lol. 

But really I hope they do work together again some day. 

The lack of respect and perspective. Best lyrics of Lana's career, one of her best vocal performances and an elegant, rich and sensitive production and the response of some is... that.

Let's act surprised when she reuses again the Born to die/Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak melodic motif and the same people call whatever comes from it a MaStErPiEcE (again).

Nothing against those tracks, by the way. Just the fact that it gets tiring how little appreciation her most solidified artistry gets once and again...

32 minutes ago, sjatib said:

The lack of respect and perspective. Best lyrics of Lana's career, one of her best vocal performances and an elegant, rich and sensitive production and the response of some is... that.

Let's act surprised when she reuses again the Born to die/Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak melodic motif and the same people call whatever comes from it a MaStErPiEcE (again).

Nothing against those tracks, by the way. Just the fact that it gets tiring how little appreciation her most solidified artistry gets once and again...

Unfortunately you shouldn't expect too much from the general public :um2:

20 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

manifesting a dark maroon red hair era
 original.jpg

didn't we already get this though? not saying we shouldn't get it again but some of the lipsters don't want lana to repeat herself

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

18 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

it is real, but i hope he produces a few songs not the whole album

I think he’s capable :oopna:

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

didn't we already get this though? not saying we shouldn't get it again but some of the lipsters don't want lana to repeat herself

In before Bald Lana Strikes…

IMG-3521.jpg

I really wonder what an entire record produced by Mike Dean would sound like. I feel like WFWF wouldn’t be super representative of the entire album mostly because of how personal and dark it is. 

In other words, I almost feel like WFWF could have been the hope is a dangerous thing… equivalent to a Mike Dean record, but who knows, honestly

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

More confirmation of another LDR/Jack album? God is real...:monica::wowcry::oprah4:

If she pushes him to make an album full of White Dress, Venice Bitch, Chemtrails Over the Country Club, The Greatest caliber songs...I might not be able to survive

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

More confirmation of another LDR/Jack album? God is dead.. :crying2::eartha2::illumarina:

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

If she pushes him to make an album full of White Dress, Venice Bitch, Chemtrails Over the Country Club, The Greatest caliber songs...I might not be able to survive

oop wait a minute i actually like those songs :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

*@Thunder laughing in Antonoff while you all unstan* 

giphy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.