Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When I went to SF my bf and I did a west coast road trip on the 101 and we drove through Del Norte County omg it’s a sign!!! Everything’s coming together :trisha:

You manifested LDR9 with this trip:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

You manifested LDR9 with this trip:oprah2:

If I recall correctly when you cross into DNC there’s a black sand beach…white lines and black beaches teas :angie: 

Summer hip hop surf rock contemporary Christian acapellaesque reverb drowned bass fart sounding 80s synth anthem incoming :trisha: 

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

manifesting a late June/early July release while im in SF :creep: 

i keep thinking back to your post about how the process of planning your trip brought the best out of cocc for you, i like to think that ldr9 will incorporate that magic once you go on the trip. your mind. :cuteface: 

21 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

If I recall correctly when you cross into DNC there’s a black sand beach…white lines and black beaches teas :angie: 

Summer hip hop surf rock contemporary Christian acapellaesque reverb drowned bass fart sounding 80s synth anthem incoming :trisha: 

OMG WE WOOON:kris::oprah4::cumming:

Wait... fart sounding anthems...is @May involved in LDR9 :raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’ve missed something. What hotel are we talking about?

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

9 minutes ago, MagicalTrancePotion said:

I’ve missed something. What hotel are we talking about?

This hotel in San Fran

https://www.berkeleycityclub.com/pool.htm

This all started when someone (who happens to sound exactly like Lana) was heard in the background of Jack Donoghue's Insta story:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jackdonoghueboy/2799640882490496739/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

This is the second time in the last few weeks I have seen this hotel on Jack's insta story. 

Also, if you go to Jack's "22" highlight reel on insta you can see him visiting what looks like a boardwalk with cranes in the background which look a lot like the machinery from The Greatest music video. Not saying it's related but it does seem like he is spending time with Lana. There is also a screenshot of a facetime with Lana's hand and dog. 

Tumblr

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

we’re investigating into this WAYYY too much just leave them be

I've been following Jack, unrelated to Lana, for awhile now and just started noticing the similarities in his posts / posts on Lana's honeymoon account, recently. Not investigating, just pointing it out :whatever2:

Tumblr