Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

ย 

in conclusion: weโ€™re all annoying & repetitive :smile3:

itโ€™s what gives lanaboards itโ€™s spice :ma:ย 

We're all annoying and repetitive, we're the yingย to our yang.ย :true:

Not All Who Wander Are Lost has been single-handedlyย keeping her career afloat for the past two years. Her mid-album masterpiece!ย :kiss:

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

My sin is blabbering about Poppy on a Lana forum

ย 

and i constantly manage to mention lizzy grant & anything relating to it :agree:ย 

ย 

and you know what? as i should! if people have a problem with it, maybe they should listen to mermaid motel (demo) and understand the genius! :true:ย 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, CallMyCELLY said:

need lanas label to force her to make some BOPS. love the piano but I need something to go wild to again. INTERSCOPE LOCK HER IN A ROOM WITHOUT A PIANO.

I would love with she works with Andrew Watt again... FIILY have so much her but bring something newย 

Lust For Dead ย ย large.gif

Okay, but fights aside... I actually feel very excited for this album! I don't know, there's a different vibe around...

And even if it's full of piano ballads, I feel like I might enjoy this album a bit more (I hope, otherwise I'm retiring)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Is there something in the air that's turning every thread into a discography argument? It's literally happening in all of themย :judgingu3:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg