Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

20 minutes ago, COCC said:

Have we reached crisis 1 yet? :oprah3:

well considering that we're having this conversation i would say yes although it's more 50/50 rather than 100% no one believing him :oprah3:

23 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

UUEBARQ.jpg

ok but @Whore of Tropico even though this was a troll i would love to see artwork like this from lana it's really good :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok but @Whore of Tropico even though this was a troll i would love to see artwork like this from lana it's really good :oprah3:

i am actually making an album artwork concept as a film credit 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

23 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

OH MY GOD

WE FUCKING WON. SHE ACTIVATED HER OFFICIAL IG!!! :trisha:
Time for the PRE-RELEASE THREAD @Elle !!!! AYRHGVDHDKGSGXCJFHDH

UUEBARQ.jpg

Imagine though :angie:

Your concept is gold. A few days ago I was thinking about how iconic that LaChapelle shoot for Flaunt Mag was… I want a short film / era in that visual style now. Especially that pink and yellow cat print outfit I LOVE IT 

Spoiler

1p94362pged51.jpg

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

we would never bully you :dafuq:

Reveal hidden contents

now describe it

15 hours ago, lustforlife said:

My husband said: WAVES when i asked about the sound :eartha2:

15 hours ago, lustforlife said:

I guess we will get a beach sound instatead of a ranch sound like bb and cocc

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

i mean they’ve gotten some stuff right… they’re definitely not that reliable but they’re funny and they say some stuff that actually ends up happening :et:

it's easy to be right when you come up with new "insider information" every hour. you're bound to be right once. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

27 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

And dont ask to describ the sound because i dont want to be bullied online again :stareney:

How do you like the diamond ring your husband bought you the other day :bored:

I think the album will expand on the anxiety that NFR touches upon, and give us something reflective of the state of the world.

NFR was an introduction to the end of the world as we know it, Chemtrails was being swept up by the wind and escaping from that, Blue Banisters was a deep dive into the personal past, and LDR9 will be a re-emergence into a world that has since collapsed, and establishing one's place in it.

5 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

i wonder why lana went back to jack after using different producers for bb?? i prefer the music shes worked on with jack in comparison to what was done on bb BUT i just want to know lanas thought process. 

I think she probably just likes him as a person and likes the music she makes with him. Also I feel like he probably gives her more control over the music and he just follows along with what she wants. 

sgopYhV.gif

9 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't want to start shit again but I hope Jack doesn't touch a single piano key for LDR9. That's my only complaint cause I really love what he does with guitars (MAC's ending, The greatest solo, the masterpiece that is Venice Bitch etc.). The production on CG and NFR intro strings are also amazing so I trust them for the next record but the only one allowed near a piano is daddy rick (and Rob obviously) :smile2:

You just reminded me of those dream pop guitars at the end of MAC :shh2: so good and nostalgic hoping for more moments like that tbh 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

It wont be country can u calm down

and how bombastic will it be?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing