Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

i dont want jack to be involved in this new project.

he could never create something original like wfwf. 

alright as much as i'm not a fan of most of jack x lana stuff this is just not correct

first of all there's these MASTERPIECES

and then besides lana there's also these MASTERPIECES as well:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

and I think she could very easily top it with LDR9 if she takes her time with Jack (assuming he’s the producer based on recent posts)

And if he takes his time too. Didn‘t she say that it was hard to work with him on COCC because he was so busy? He produced for Lana, his band, Lorde, St. Vincent and Clairo in 2021 (and probably some others?). I hope that has changed :pft:

sometimes i see some of y'all be hating Jack Antonoff so blindly to the point that y'all disregard everything he's done for Lana, like THIS:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

More Jack Antonoff discourse to fight about. Count me in! :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm not a fan of about half of NFR & chemtrails mainly because of the production but that doesn't mean i don't think jack CAN'T make good songs :oprah3:

Let's not forget MELODRAMA.

Let's not forget THAT

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Let's not forget MELODRAMA.

Let's not forget THAT

melodrama is literally one of my favorite albums of all time :true:

i know people think i'm a jack anti but i'm really not (although i like to joke that i am)

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i highly doubt she said that, i think a fan just made that up

idk it seemed like sumn she would respond to plus atm of the awards she had that live where she mentioned she liked some songs she worked on

I adore Wildflower Wildfire, but those piano keys sound "flatter" to me than most of NFR. The fact that we as a forum are still fighting about our preferences in production style just shows this comes down to personal, subjective taste :stareney2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Do people who want another album with Rick like the production of his tracks on Lust for Life (e.g. Coachella) and Paradise EP?

not me :bebe:

(although i wouldn't mind a rick album like HONEYMOON :legend:

but if not rick or jack there's still: mike dean, zach dawes, emile haynie, david kahne, drew erickson (despite people's reservations against him)

jack is one of the greatest producers of all time and makes masterpieces :nails: people love to hop on the hate train; and when confronted, people can’t give a genuinely reason as to why he’s a bad producer :nails:

2 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I know it’s way better what an insult to BS

Not starting a fight with a Swiftie, I don‘t have enough energy for that rn :xgiggle:

Anyways, what do you think she will be singing about on LDR9? When we learned about Chuck's pregnancy, we kinda expected she would write a song about it. After all, she likes to process personal information in her songs. I therefore assume that she will write a song about her niece or grandmother. Rob playing the piano would make it even more special :trisha:

Her nails being long and blue à la ultraviolence and with the rings she’s giving baddie and I’m idk why but I feel like that’s a representation of the music to come 

PLEASSSSEEEEEE let me be right

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

btw when it becomes acceptable to roast jack without getting 50 quotes explaining why i am wrong, please @ me 

none of what i said about some of his work being good i don't agree with because it's all true

but we also have let me love you like a woman & for free :oprah3:

edit: to summarize & clarify - for every masterpiece jack has produced there is also a bad song he has produced

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

btw when it becomes acceptable to roast jack without getting 50 quotes explaining why i am wrong, please @ me 

none of what i said about some of his work being good i don't agree with because it's all true

but we also have let me love you like a woman & for free :oprah3:

actually those 2 arent  bad either, they're just simply good for being "good music", nothing astonishing about them (i'd trade for free away for a more decent closure for Chemtrails any day)