Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

You don't have to lie to make a point.

I genuinely believe this is his best work with Lana (maybe his overall best work as a producer). But the rest of his work with Lana, as well as his own solo work, is quite dull honestly, it's hit or miss. I want more from him, his approach is quite underwhelming in certain regards, very understated.

Also, I honestly don't get why people are hating on Blue Banisters all of a sudden; an album that has Text Book, Arcadia (even though it's really not a favourite of mine), Black Bathing Suit, If You Lie Down With Me, Dealer & Sweet Carolina cannot be bad I'm sorry.

*Lana hangs out with Jack in and out of the studio and posts about it on social media which inevitably starts conversations on LanaBoards & elsewhere, good or bad*

LanaBoards users: cAn wE giVe tHis jAcK cOnveRsAtiOn a rEsT????!1!!

Okay let's all live in an echo chamber then. :isee:

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

*Lana hangs out with Jack in and out of the studio and posts about it on social media which inevitably starts conversations on LanaBoards & elsewhere, good or bad*

LanaBoards users: cAn wE giVe tHis jAcK cOnveRsAtiOn a rEsT????!1!!

Okay let's all live in an echo chamber then. :isee:

we already know theyre working together. we dont have to rehash the same conversation over n over n over again. 

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

we already know theyre working together. we dont have to rehash the same conversation over n over n over again. 

People come on here everyday to say they don't like Drew Erickson, Emile Haynie, Nikki Lane, that they're tired of Rick Nowels or that they dread the idea of Lana making a "country album", or dislike Chuck's photography, etc. Surely talking about Jack's work with Lana isn't far fetched.

:dorothy3:

look, it’s okay if you aren’t a fan of jack’s production, however, it’s annoying to constantly have to read people complain & lose their minds at the slightest mention of him, even as a joke, like, it’s 2022 & it’s the third jack-produced album, we get it at this point, we also shouldn’t make too many judgements about what this album will be like, since lana has expressed wanting more interesting & fiery production from jack, & jack mentioning “bombastic” songs, he may have produced some duds such as lmlylaw & love song, but he’s produced some of the best songs of her career, such as venice bitch & white dress, it’s obvious that he’s perfectly capable of making great work, honestly, a lot of the things which are complained about regarding jack are probably a result of lana, blue banisters is more piano-based than nfr/chemtrails & people ate that album up, & jack antonoff had absolutely no credits on that album, if lana wanted more exciting & fiery production from jack, i bet he would deliver, it’s clear that she prefers more mellow & laidback music, but who knows, maybe ldr9 will be different

if people want to express their dislike their jack, we should also be able to express why we don’t agree with those opinions

this is just a general statement btw & isn’t directed towards anyone

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Jack is obviously involved with the next album, or the next one over, maybe even both—it's on topic. Next.

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

:dorothy3:

look, it’s okay if you aren’t a fan of jack’s production, however, it’s annoying to constantly have to read people complain & lose their minds at the slightest mention of him, even as a joke, like, it’s 2022 & it’s the third jack-produced album, we get it at this point, we also shouldn’t make too many judgements about what this album will be like, since lana has expressed wanting more interesting & fiery production from jack, & jack mentioning “bombastic” songs, he may have produced some duds such as lmlylaw & love song, but he’s produced some of the best songs of her career, such as venice bitch & white dress, it’s obvious that he’s perfectly capable of making great work, honestly, a lot of the things which are complained about regarding jack are probably a result of lana, blue banisters is more piano-based than nfr/chemtrails & people ate that album up, & jack antonoff had absolutely no credits on that album, if lana wanted more exciting & fiery production from jack, i bet he would deliver, it’s clear that she prefers more mellow & laidback music, but who knows, maybe ldr9 will be different

if people want to express their dislike their jack, we should also be able to express why we don’t agree with those opinions

this is just a general statement btw & isn’t directed towards anyone

i think people in general regardless of sides are getting tired of the argument so how about we just don't talk about it unless it's absolutely neutral discussion (like facts)

also even though i'm quoting YOU i'm not actually directing this at you i'm just building off your idea

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I swear to God that im here since forever and lanafas complain about everything since the day 1... i cant take Rick... omg i miss btd... oh i want she do a rock album omg why she left the jazz sound to do a trap sound omg why she is teasing whe whole album  omg folk omg rip quality GUESS WHAT? GO FUCK URSELF ALL OF U! IS THATS RIGHT! GO TO THE CENTER OF HELL OF THE FLACID BODYS

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I swear to God that im here since forever and lanafas complain about everything since the day 1... i cant take Rick... omg i miss btd... oh i want she do a rock album omg why she left the jazz sound to do a trap sound omg why she is teasing whe whole album  omg folk omg rip quality GUESS WHAT? GO FUCK URSELF ALL OF U! IS THATS RIGHT! GO TO THE CENTER OF HELL OF THE FLACID BODYS

this is the chaotic energy i needed today :air:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

lustforlife spilling :lange:

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

you know that it's bad when @lustforlife is actually being reasonable

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif