Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

And if u use u fuck BRAIN u will notice that producer blueprint is NOTHING when he is working with Lana... 

The last time she bow down her head to a producer has with Dan and she got traumatized.. every producer do whatever she wants

Lust For Dead   large.gif

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I swear to God that im here since forever and lanafas complain about everything since the day 1... i cant take Rick... omg i miss btd... oh i want she do a rock album omg why she left the jazz sound to do a trap sound omg why she is teasing whe whole album  omg folk omg rip quality GUESS WHAT? GO FUCK URSELF ALL OF U! IS THATS RIGHT! GO TO THE CENTER OF HELL OF THE FLACID BODYS

I love you so much

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

And if u use u fuck BRAIN u will notice that producer blueprint is NOTHING when he is working with Lana... 

The last time she bow down her head to a producer has with Dan and she got traumatized.. every producer do whatever she wants

david kahne heard the words “coney island”, “a sad party” & “black & white movie” & gave lizzy EXACTLY what she asked for! & gave us the magnum opus of the century! :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

i understand both sides. but let's just remember this is a discussion forum which means anything should and can be discussed if it's on topic. jack is clearly producing LDR9, so therefore it's on topic. y'all need to let people have their own opinions no matter if you agree w them or not, as long as the opinion is harmless. no one is saying that they hate jack, they just don't like his production. everyone's tastes are different. i've learned to stop attacking others who i don't agree with because it just makes me feel bad inside. besides, there's nothing else to discuss atm. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

it's like an ongoing thing discussing jack vs the the non jacks and then it's song pulling for evidence, lfl getting cocky then grilled then getting mad for getting right but it's just cus he gets so cocky and then u guys all simmer down with: well he's good regardless but it really all just depends on what Lana wants and what Jack comes up w it for. 

it'd be hilarious if it were another thread like river it but huh i just kNOW some of u guys do it obnoxiously i think we all just need a good leak but then the cycle starts all over again like damn lol it's like a moon cycle 

UV/Honeymoon

My only hope is that the music will be bombastic. I know Jack didn’t tease unused bombastic songs for nothing.

And while his production isn’t my favorite I know it’s not solely his fault and he is going the direction Lana wanted. After LFL the songs Rick and Lana worked on together was bartender and happiness is a butterfly (which was piano only before Jack added the guitars) I’m sure that’s what Lana told Rick she wanted. 

so instead of hoping for better production from Jack (since he can obviously produce absolutes bangers (melodrama/reputation)) I hope Lana is in the place where she wants to have fun and liven the music up, even just a little. Blue Banisters was a step in the right direction and I want her to keep stepping that way 

"Don’t forget me"

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

sean lardkin apparently deleted all his photos w lana a few days ago .. a little late me thinks

Didn’t he get married a few months ago?

Also Jack just won a Grammy for Producer of the Year. 

when i think about the culmination of her work, i always go to carmen's "you don't wanna be this way, famous and dumb at an early age" all the way to blue banister's nectar of the gods. 

like she's older than all of us, and a lot of us have grown up w her music and career, and it's just freakin CRAZY how far this has all been. and that's why she's ahead of the curve. 

so when u think about it, she's kinda entering a newer stage of adulthood and it makes u wonder what kind of fun that'll have, and the deepness that stayed from everything else 

UV/Honeymoon

47 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I swear to God that im here since forever and lanafas complain about everything since the day 1... i cant take Rick... omg i miss btd... oh i want she do a rock album omg why she left the jazz sound to do a trap sound omg why she is teasing whe whole album  omg folk omg rip quality GUESS WHAT? GO FUCK URSELF ALL OF U! IS THATS RIGHT! GO TO THE CENTER OF HELL OF THE FLACID BODYS

:true: thats right!

26 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i understand both sides. but let's just remember this is a discussion forum which means anything should and can be discussed if it's on topic. jack is clearly producing LDR9, so therefore it's on topic. y'all need to let people have their own opinions no matter if you agree w them or not, as long as the opinion is harmless. no one is saying that they hate jack, they just don't like his production. everyone's tastes are different. i've learned to stop attacking others who i don't agree with because it just makes me feel bad inside. besides, there's nothing else to discuss atm. 

THANK YOU! :mariah:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

All I need is some daydreamy psychedelia or dream pop. See:

- Alison by Slowdive

- Milk by Sweet Trip 

- Holy Forest by Pinkshinyultrablast

- All I Wanna Do by The Beach Boys

- Thursday by Asobi Seksu 
- Long Season (live) by Fishmans

- Future Games by Fleetwood Mac 

less benzos and more psychedelics pls ms Lana 

:legend::legend::legend::legend::legend:

Your taste is phenomenal. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Whether people like it or not, there was some “unfinished business” after COCC (Lana said so herself, that the pandemic made it hard to work with him from a distance). I’m surprised he found the time to be the main producer (i guess) for LDR9.