Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@lustforlife maybe it's time to call your French husband

She used a very high number of instrumentals in the songs she is doin with Jack. . She is also remaking some songs she did with another producers and didnt get the right fit 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Hi I’m an insider, album’s general motif will be exploring the five nights at Freddy fandom she wears a diaper on the album cover like Melanie Martinez and its psychedelic  

fnaf 2 ambience plays in the background of each song

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg this makes me think. i want an album half dirty berlin rave, half gothic castle in the black forest opulence. (it may as well be AKA though lol)

omg can you imagine a rerecorded aka with those type of vibes. if she rearranged the tracklist and did fully orchestrated instrumentals for the gothic castle half and industrial synth-heavy dark pop instrumentals for the berlin rave half.

if i were in charge of the tracklist it would look something like this.

PART ONE: The Mermaid Motel

1. Queen of the Gas Station

2. For K, Part II

3. Gramma

4. Smarty

5. Mermaid Motel

6. Jump

7. Brite Lites

PART TWO: MISSISSIPPI SOUTH

1. Kill Kill

2. Oh Say, Can You See?

3. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)

4. Put Me In A Movie

5. Disco

6. Yayo

7. For K, Part I

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

right now a song is slated for a late spring/early summer release but lana changes dates all the time so take it with a grain of salt for now

Do you know the title of said song?? I’m not asking to tell us, just curious if you’ve seen the title of it and what your thoughts are

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

imagining an alternate universe where insiders are being quiet bc LDR9 is a surprise release set for tomorrow:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

53 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She used a very high number of instrumentals in the songs she is doin with Jack. . She is also remaking some songs she did with another producers and didnt get the right fit 

is DNC a part of the album?

3 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

i honestly feel a disconnect at the concept of the next album. it feels like the poetry should come during the covers album/ overlap and then it'd feel a bit more realistic imo 

blue banisters is the perfect simmering album til the wait. 

i highly doubt the covers album is coming at all

album title leaked: "i am fucking working with the producer of norman fucking rockwell and chemtrails over the country club, jack antonoff who also produced for other artists such as florence and the machine, st vincent, taylor swift, lorde, among others, and nikki lane is here with me and we are picking peaches off of trees because we are classy bitches"

edit: the acronym is "IAFWWTPONFRACOTCCJAWAPFOASAFATMSVTSLAOANLIHWMAWAPPOOTBWACB"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

As much as I love an “insiders” hints and teases I just don’t believe this one. It seems like they’re hitting on every single thing we’ve been wanting in this sub recently: cinematic, orchestra, psychedelic, “more cohesive than COCC or BB”, hazy vibes. The quietness from legit insiders makes me think no one knows what’s going on now and that’s okay. :rock:

Tumblr

5 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Um, wow. Anyway I’ll just ignore all the hate directed at me and I’ll leave a snippet of what I know so far; 

-Album will be over 1 hour long, surprising absolutely nobody. 

-The motif in this album is much stronger and more cohesive than COCC and BB. 
-Expect more strings and cinematic influences, not unlike what we see in some of Honeymoon but with strong psychedelic vibes. 
-The overall feel of the album is hazy, lazy, dreamy but also menacing.  
-Don’t expect it to drop within the next 6 mos 

- Poetry book coming first

its coming u little bitch 

wrong!

the only thing that i can think of lately it's the fact that it finally looks like she found the direction for the album and shes working on it for a while by now, for at least 6 months. But i'd say that she's definitely working on the next album for like a year, and she have changed her mind a couple times. I wonder if she want something more domestic like blue banisters or if shes turning to a new direction, like uv to honey or honey to lfl.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*