Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I know I wish for it every era, but I want gritty / emo selfie to begin the era 

ill never ever forget when she posted the selfie in the leather jacket with the dark black eyeliner/eyeshadow to begin the Ultraviolence era, it set the mood and showcased the consistency of the sound, visuals with one selfie. uhgh I need another concise moody poetic sharp record that holds nothing back lyrically. pls 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

When Lana is only recording backing vocals for The Bleachers and y'all think is for her album... tenor.gif?itemid=25312438

I… I hope your favorite musician starts posting about NFT‘s

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

I… I hope your favorite musician starts posting about NFT‘s

When Lana starts promoting Patty's NFTs... tenor.gif?itemid=25312438

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i mean if lana made NFT’s i would buy it:usrs:

I never fully grasp the concept about NFT, what about it & if Lana does it, is it a bad thing?

I saw grimes, poppy & so many artists have something to do with this at somepoint.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I never fully grasp the concept about NFT, what about it & if Lana does it, is it a bad thing?

I saw grimes, poppy & so many artists have something to do with this at somepoint.

to my understanding, nfts are just things for stupid rich people lol, they're useless (and apparently bad for the environment as well?)

and when you "buy" one you're not really buying one, you're more so just buying the link to one. you could literally just screenshot it and say you bought it

1 hour ago, uhauljoe said:

to my understanding, nfts are just things for stupid rich people lol, they're useless (and apparently bad for the environment as well?)

and when you "buy" one you're not really buying one, you're more so just buying the link to one. you could literally just screenshot it and say you bought it

yeah can someone explain how it’s bad for the environment? i just don’t understand how selling digital art causes pollution or something :raven:

The idea of an NFT is that you own the “original” kind of like owning an original physical art piece. You’d know it’s original because of blockchains and shit. I still think the entire thing is dumb, but I could see it being used as a way to have digital signed cards or something. Def don’t see Lana doing it though. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Norman Fucking Tockwells

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

17 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

thanks that helped! i didn’t want to read a whole nerdy article about it:toofunny:

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe she’s doing a Jazz album with her Dad, like a Tony Bennet and Gaga style album lol

unmanifest please