Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

This album isn't coming for a while, but like last time i said that Lana posted her Arcadia announcement like 30 min later so

s2nzEJK.gif

Jack Jack Jack, still not over that, but you know what we got Rob this era so like :dua: I'm hoping for something passionate this album, Rob keeps saying beautiful songs which makes me think personal, moving, perhaps heart wrenching songs? jvVqQoX.gif Obviously some shit went down in San Fran, I mean the way she talked about it in LA Who Am I To Love You and has brushed upon the city.. if shes writing about it again she must still have some feelings shes feeling :ma: spill it, unleash the floodgates all over us mother. my fields are dry, parched, in need of matcha and coconut water. I need that sweet san fran emotional release to stew simmer soak and wade in ZEZD0HB.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

27 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i feel like the lead single is coming spring 2023 :umadney:

as long as i'm getting that second poetry book/audiobook before that

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

do u guys remember the trailer for l4l? how it was so dark and witchy? but the actual album ended up switching gears before its release, like how the l4l demo was way more witchy than the released version w the weeknd. what if ldr9 is like the l4l trailer? i want more dark melodies with electric guitars and stunning visuals :pray2:

i would actually kill for another cinematic mv

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

4 minutes ago, Brat said:

do u guys remember the trailer for l4l? how it was so dark and witchy? but the actual album ended up switching gears before its release, like how the l4l demo was way more witchy than the released version w the weeknd. what if ldr9 is like the l4l trailer? i want more dark melodies with electric guitars and stunning visuals :pray2:

i would actually kill for another cinematic mv

a dark-jazzy-vintagefuturistic-spacey-ambient-witchy-ethereal-tastes like a cocktail made on the moon

yes, we all want the original Lust for Life

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Perhaps Jack is merely sitting in the co-producer's chair, which is actually where he should be. :true:

Drew and half a second of guitar :trisha: I really do have such a good feeling about this upcoming era/album 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

there's like some weird sound/music at the end of that video... time to decipher it girls! is that our first snippet of LDR9? :gurl:

Isn’t it just her saying “mm” or something?😭😭

Just realised he produced the worst songs on BB maybe we’re not excited

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

This album isn't coming for a while, but like last time i said that Lana posted her Arcadia announcement like 30 min later so

s2nzEJK.gif

Jack Jack Jack, still not over that, but you know what we got Rob this era so like :dua: I'm hoping for something passionate this album, Rob keeps saying beautiful songs which makes me think personal, moving, perhaps heart wrenching songs? jvVqQoX.gif Obviously some shit went down in San Fran, I mean the way she talked about it in LA Who Am I To Love You and has brushed upon the city.. if shes writing about it again she must still have some feelings shes feeling :ma: spill it, unleash the floodgates all over us mother. my fields are dry, parched, in need of matcha and coconut water. I need that sweet san fran emotional release to stew simmer soak and wade in ZEZD0HB.jpg

no fucking way she just posted ab music 

4 hours ago, Jared said:

This thread is a giant cesspool of terrible takes. 

200w.gif

and you just added one with that terrible gif, thanks for adding one more turd to the pool :gasp: