Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Suck my bolonkas I'm getting so fucking excited for LDR9 :trisha::gurl::dance:

Spoiler

Idk what the word bolonkas means , it just entered randomly my mind while typing:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:
Spoiler

Idk what the word bolonkas means , it just entered randomly my mind while typing:bebe:

we appreciate the creativity!

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Oh an epic project…I don’t take that word lightly, nor do I think that translates into a low-key sound. :gasp: I think something grandiose is on the way! 

It better be! Epic, to me, is Venice Bitch (okay, other things could be too, but production needs to be bigger than her last projects for sure, to deserve the term epic)

12 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'd rather have another Beautiful than another Sour Carolina, ngl :stareney:

Mother Mary pray for them

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh an epic project…I don’t take that word lightly, nor do I think that translates into a low-key sound. :gasp: I think something grandiose is on the way! 

Bombastic even

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The only thing that “scares” me, with Rob’s posts, is that he thought Sweet Carolina was hypnotic and, well, I love the piano and her voice but am not that into the whole baby blues thing 

It's about his kids, he probably has no objectivity. 

first of all, rob gave us an LDR classic with Sweet Carolina and IDGAF if nobody likes it it's literally one of his greatest gifts + an iconic closer on so many levels

second, drew erickson graced us with TITANIC RISING and some iconic bangers on Blue Banisters + FJM's latest album so eat SHIT if you're having ANY doubts.

third, jack antonoff is a genius and don't come for me, he may have some shitty choices but they pay off, if anything if we saw how much fun they had making NFR (and as recently evident it seems like they're having a ton of fun with this album) we're in for a fucking doozy.

lastly, if rob fucking grant says it's an epic record then it IS an epic record :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Big Star said:

first of all, rob gave us an LDR classic with Sweet Carolina and IDGAF if nobody likes it it's literally one of his greatest gifts + an iconic closer on so many levels

second, drew erickson graced us with TITANIC RISING and some iconic bangers on Blue Banisters + FJM's latest album so eat SHIT if you're having ANY doubts.

third, jack antonoff is a genius and don't come for me, he may have some shitty choices but they pay off, if anything if we saw how much fun they had making NFR (and as recently evident it seems like they're having a ton of fun with this album) we're in for a fucking doozy.

lastly, if rob fucking grant says it's an epic record then it IS an epic record :oprah3:

Robs greatest contributions to the world:

1. Sweet Carolina

2. Lana

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Umaniac said:

I don’t think robs “epic” means bombastic songs or big productions😭 

ummm Rob literally has better taste than most of insiders..

2 minutes ago, Big Star said:

spilled

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, Big Star said:

I’m sorry but sweet Caroline is nowhere near a great gif or a good closer. And while I do think this album is something special and exciting I can’t trust jack or drew. Also her having fun doesn’t mean that the album is going to be good. I mean she said her and Dan fought the whole time during uv but look where it took us (I am not hoping this for her during making a record tho don’t get me wrong). 

i feel like the producer doesn't even matter that much tbh cause lana is gonna do whatever tf she wants to do and not cut corners on her vision

so ldr9 is really up to mama here

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

just a reminder that jack and rob think piano is ethereal, bombastic, hypnotic and epic

oh god please less piano ballads

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 minute ago, Brat said:

i feel like the producer doesn't even matter that much tbh cause lana is gonna do whatever tf she wants to do and not cut corners on her vision

so ldr9 is really up to mama here

and that’s why i am scared :bebe:

she could give us white dress / cocc / bbs

or she could give us beautiful / lmlylaw

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

just a reminder that jack and rob think piano is ethereal, bombastic, hypnotic and epic

it can be… just not when they do it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif