Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm sorry but y’all can't say she sounds bored lately when Chemtrails and BB have her best vocal performances by far :wtf3:

Some people on here fell off the diaper - changing table when they were babies & it shows 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i think over the last two albums lana has really delivered some of her best vocal performances, and also some of her most boring songs in general. it’s been very hit or miss. i mean - looking at both records, you can see what songs were made because she had something to say and what songs were added to the album just because she needed more songs

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

i dont think the fandom is ready to admit that blue banisters is lana's best song ever

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

44 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I actually don't really mind if the whole album is full of piano ballads

as long as they give

Bel Air

Million dolar man (jazzy live version)

Is this Happiness

Old Money

Change (impactful in lyrical content)

Hope (same)

Bartender (the bizzare/mystique melody with Joni Mitchell-esque piano playing)

Arcadia

Beautiful (the "raindrops" piano playing intro ONLY, ONLY the intro, don't bully me)

And also, i just revisited "Burnt Norton Interlude" and the ambient-like, dreamy, hazy sound was fucking amazing, i wonder why she did not do this more often after Honeymoon... Instead of that, she pursued trap beats.

the intro to Beautiful is such a catfish for the actual song :toofunny: I agree though, I would love something like that, it sounds so complex and interesting compared to her other piano songs 

sgopYhV.gif

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think rob called watercolor eyes ethereal one time or something

I mean I’d consider it ethereal - just not as good as her other ethereal songs lol. It’s a sound descriptor not a quality indicator 

sgopYhV.gif

i think lana should fire drew erickson & jack antonoff :oprah3: ldr9 should SOLELY be produced by mike dean instead! i want a dark, cinematic, witchy, synth masterpiece :oprah3: 

mike-dean-and-lana-del-rey-attend-variet

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, White Dress said:

idc how technically perfect her vocals are, songs like Beautiful, VFR, and Arcadia are utter snoozefests 

lana’s “imperfect” voice

/technique during 2011-2014 > lana’s current voice

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

anyways i hope she does a surprise release and when i click on it i hear..

😽 walking is an art 😽 so is my body 😽

My husband confirmed it's gonna happen.

Noir will be track 3 but you didn't hear it from me :shh2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

idc how technically perfect her vocals are, songs like Beautiful and Arcadia are utter snoozefests 

an absolutely incorrect opinion 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

My husband said it's coming soon

lustforlife put a hex on you?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing