Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

manifest an explicit album like NFR,

i love that Lana made swearing, cursing into an art form

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

47 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i think over the last two albums lana has really delivered some of her best vocal performances, and also some of her most boring songs in general. it’s been very hit or miss. i mean - looking at both records, you can see what songs were made because she had something to say and what songs were added to the album just because she needed more songs

Heres my hot take on lanas vocal ability. Shes always had the technical ability, just not in a traditional way. Her old vocals i really feel she used her voice to story tell where as now i feel she tries to blend more into the instrumental and create beautiful harmonies. Definitely more experimental in her earlier days but she has really polished her vocals recently, even my friends who arent the biggest fans of her think that. Not many people are able to dip their toes into all genres and sounds and sound good but she does it with ease and i dont think we appreciate that enough!

20 minutes ago, DCooper said:

If you find some of Lana's songs boring, maybe you're just not tapped into your emotions :oprah3:

No really cuz blue banisters is a really deeply emotional album about healing obviously and a lot of yall skip over that cuz its “boring” like i whole heartedly related to almost every song on that album and bawled my eyes out. I recall one of her insta posts right before bb came out where she explained this album was her story and wheres shes been and wheres she at now. If i remember correctly, she had some vague references to aa. The music is deeper then a lot of you think 

it’s not that cocc & bb are vocally bad

she just kinda sang in her range and didn’t take any risks with notable exceptions

in fact most of lana’s stuff isn’t bad - it’s just some things are more polished and other stuff are more undercooked

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

No really cuz blue banisters is a really deeply emotional album about healing obviously and a lot of yall skip over that cuz its “boring” like i whole heartedly related to almost every song on that album and bawled my eyes out. I recall one of her insta posts right before bb came out where she explained this album was her story and wheres shes been and wheres she at now. If i remember correctly, she had some vague references to aa. The music is deeper then a lot of you think 

Exactly :cryney2:

58 minutes ago, DCooper said:

If you find some of Lana's songs boring, maybe you're just not tapped into your emotions :oprah3:

people have been calling her music boring since honeymoon I never take people’s descriptors of her music seriously anymore  

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

My husband confirmed it's gonna happen.

Noir will be track 3 but you didn't hear it from me :shh2:

My fig tree said ur a lying freemason and to not trust you or the false pope!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

stop slandering rob, the nicest old man ever with a lot of musical talent. and stop slandering BB, her best album since Honeymoon. with the power of drew, rob, and possibly jack, LDR9 will be an iconic album. thank you for coming to my TED Talk. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

inb4 rob deletes his accounts and creates a private instagram named "sweetcarolina" for the real fans. :icant:

Spoiler

you can dislike someone's instrumentals. that's a personal choice but there's no reason to attack a kind old man who is only supporting his daughter in his art. he's done nothing wrong to any of you. we're lucky he's even giving us small updates.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

You really have to be less than smart to think that we're not gonna get slutty bops since Rob is allegedly involved with the next album(s), as if we were gonna get that to begin with. After NFR, Chemtrails & BB you have to be delusional asf to expect Lana to make that kind of music again. Her Born to Die & Lust for Life days are far behind. :smokes:

2 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

54 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

stop slandering rob, the nicest old man ever with a lot of musical talent. and stop slandering BB, her best album since Honeymoon. with the power of drew, rob, and possibly jack, LDR9 will be an iconic album. thank you for coming to my TED Talk. :oprah3:

:true: All truths here, not a single lie to be seen!

I'm actually pretty shocked BB is so disliked here, honestly I thought LB of all places would understand it best :madge:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺