Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Happy 400 pages of delulu

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when the lead single’s title ends up actually being a famous road in l.a shookjay.gif

When Lana replaces Ben with a french speaking manager 

suspicious-cardib.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

when @lustforlife is forced to be unbanned by a mysterious person from lana’s team suspicious-cardib.gif

when Lana is suddenly being followed by a gay intern with a flaccid body suspicious-cardib.gif

I was rewatching Lana’s livestream from the Blue Banisters release day, and when speaking in Spanish with @/lanaisababe, she mentions that she spent time in the northern part of Spain, saying “Del Norte”.

Now, I know this is purely coincidental - but she said that she went to Spain in between summers at boarding school because she couldn’t come home to Lake Placid (and we can infer why from what she’s shared about her family of origin trauma and the context of other things discussed in that livestream). 

Following some of the songs on BB and what we know about Behind the Iron Gates, could it be that “Del Norte County” or “Del Norte” is indeed in some way related to LDR9, and perhaps it’s representative of her shedding more light on her familial and personal history (and perhaps the dynamics that preceded her time in Spain at fifteen)? There’s something significant about the north for Lana (northern Spain, Northern California, and the “north country” she referred to at the Variety Awards when speaking about her grandma: Lake Placid). 

Just some reaching for today lol - but I thought that was funny. I doubt it’s related, but it’s fun to think about!

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was rewatching Lana’s livestream from the Blue Banisters release day, and when speaking in Spanish with @/lanaisababe, she mentions that she spent time in the northern part of Spain, saying “Del Norte”.

Now, I know this is purely coincidental - but she said that she went to Spain in between summers at boarding school because she couldn’t come home to Lake Placid (and we can infer why from what she’s shared about her family of origin trauma and the context of other things discussed in that livestream). 

Following some of the songs on BB and what we know about Behind the Iron Gates, could it be that “Del Norte County” or “Del Norte” is indeed some way related to LDR9, and perhaps it’s representative of her shedding more light on her familial and personal history (and perhaps the dynamics that preceded her time in Spain at fifteen)? 

Just some reaching for today lol - but I thought that was funny. I doubt it’s related, but it’s fun to think about!

maybe her cumbia era really is coming :wowcry:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe her cumbia era really is coming :wowcry:

this is so iconic to be honest

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I still 100% believe that Del Norte County is the album location :true: It just makes too much sense 

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I still 100% believe that Del Norte County is the album location :true: It just makes too much sense 

Just had a look at it via Google Maps and found a place called Fort Dick. There‘s a Fort Dick Market, a Fort Dick Bible Church and a company called Yaas Jas technology. Guess that‘s the main location of LDR 9 :true:

but no Hilton Hotel

20 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Following some of the songs on BB and what we know about Behind the Iron Gates, could it be that “Del Norte County” or “Del Norte” is indeed in some way related to LDR9, and perhaps it’s representative of her shedding more light on her familial and personal history (and perhaps the dynamics that preceded her time in Spain at fifteen)? There’s something significant about the north for Lana (northern Spain, Northern California, and the “north country” she referred to at the Variety Awards when speaking about her grandma: Lake Placid). 

I have missed you so much omg.. 

Also wait I just googled it and it came up with "Camino del Norte".. maybe she had a dyslexic moment and got the letters the wrong way round

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Just had a look at it via Google Maps and found a place called Fort Dick. There‘s a Fort Dick Market, a Fort Dick Bible Church and a company called Yaas Jas technology. Guess that‘s the main location of LDR 9 :true:

Sirens

Lana Del Ray 

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon 

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Blue Banisters

Fort Dick 

Absolutely beautiful :xcry::dorothy4:

imageproxy.jpg

27 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I missed your posts :trisha:

This makes a lot of sense, I'm shook :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

30 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

your mind is so powerful omfg:angie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath