LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, godsmonster said:

imagine if LDR9 was titled “Lana Del Rey” and LDR10 was titled “Elizabeth”

two self titled albums and I just KNOW they would be her magnum opus

the way i also predicted elizabeth like 200 pages ago

mastermind-master.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

56 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But popular musical history teaches us that artists often start writing about their family, children, and friends at midlife or a kind of midpoint in their careers. Except for passionate songs about their spouses or lovers, these are usually not met with very open arms. 

i'm not saying i wouldn't take those kinds of songs, i think we're in a second peak of lana's career which is rare to find an artist who can even have multiple career peaks, so i'll take all the content, but some tracks might be almost too personal that i'd rather only listen rarely instead of all the time like other songs i play often yknow what i mean? idk if i'm making sense

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm not saying i wouldn't take those kinds of songs, i think we're in a second peak of lana's career which is rare to find an artist who can even have multiple career peaks, so i'll take all the content, but some tracks might be almost too personal that i'd rather only listen rarely instead of all the time like other songs i play often yknow what i mean? idk if i'm making sense

Perfect sense. I think fans and Stans will tend to find those songs hit or miss. If Lana were to write and sing about her first child, some would find it very moving even if not great musically, because of what it represents, whereas that it was about her child wouldn't make a hill of difference to others if they didn't care for the song as a song. Just as some people swoon over any protest song, because they put the cause under review ahead of the quality of the song itself.  

also random but i'd also like to hear a cover of Yes Sir No Sir by The Kinks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

C'mon Robert England Grant don't be shy, upload the picture before you scrapped those pages :brows:

They apparently locked him in the studio and won't let him out until LDR9 or RG1 are done.

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

They apparently locked him in the studio and won't let him out until LDR9 or RG1 are done.

Unless he brought like 5 different shirts to the studio and took all the photos the same day it really looks like he's been there imprisoned :hide:

Poor Rob... the music industry is indeed ruthless :crying4:

giphy.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

seriously, it’s got to be well underway… or am I going delulu here?

oh no they're definitely recording it

i don't think we're getting anything until at least the winter though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

lana tends to release whenever my life changes e.g. when i start a new job/school etc., so we should be getting an album in september if the trend continues :creep: 

is this a sign for me to quit my job :wub:

sgopYhV.gif

On 4/16/2022 at 10:55 AM, Surf Noir said:

“peach fuzz” is giving beachy kill kill/wayamaya/fuck it i love you vibes with a queen of the gas station twist :lolliney: manifesting… :pray2:

I sense some smarty and brite lites vibes as well but not sure yet how. Mahi mahi too

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The genre for ldr9 is calypso/ grunge fusion. Migos and Foo Fighters Feature. Lana asked Courtney but Courtney refuses most duets. It shouldn’t work but it does. 
Source: I caught my Forget Me Nots singing to my fig tree and I was like “ what’s that song it’s catchy and a bop for sure, and they went all sketchy like “it’s classified” acting all fed like. I asked is it Lana and they admitted it and then told me this stuff but said I had to add one lie to my statement on panaboards. So most of this is true but one part of thhis is entirely fictional ( or is it? I am a powerful creator after all)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg