You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky

Diamonds never crack

Diamonds never crack

But I smoke crack every single day

image.png

I'm still manifesting hazy and ethereals sounds but a lil experimental like catch and release and a lot of dark visuals, vhs and shit

q7yMVfw.pngjICyk0M.pngA Panelinha — #Ultraviolence A Rainha da música alternativa esta...

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

Probably album is almost done I guess so maybe this summer she will drop it :derpna3:

Literally what makes you think that?

I swear to god this fandom sets itself up for disappointment for no reason.

IMG-7960.jpg

ipo9tJg.jpg

This photo reminds me so much of the one that was posted during Lana’s impeachment hex era

LFL 2.0 incoming:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

ipo9tJg.jpg

This photo reminds me so much of the one that was posted during Lana’s impeachment hex era

LFL 2.0 incoming:monica:

They're sisters 

ipo9tJg.jpg 611219bd89a87a271677ff39a1cccdee.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Diamonds Never Crack lyrics ????

Hide contents

You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky

Diamonds never crack

Diamonds never crack

But I smoke crack every single day

my foreign mom always thought shine bright like a diamond was shine bright like a 'gina and would never let me listen to it :bebe: also fine china = vagina i could never play my music in front of her  

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

my foreign mom always thought shine bright like a diamond was shine bright like a 'gina and would never let me listen to it :bebe:` also fine china = vagina i could never play my music in front of her  

i know it's not for the same reason but this also reminds me of this subliminal message scare (resurgence ish) that my mom and her friends had with their late elementary school going into middle school kids and it was about how curse words would make us evil and every song had to be approved and "cleaned" (aka no swear words - the song could be sexual and it would be fine as long as there were no swear words :bye:)

luckily that phase got old quickly :lmaoney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I would unironically be down for another LFL

Honestly, same! I know LFL was a really polarizing record, but I love imagining LDR9 as being similarly lighthearted and eclectic-sounding!

I saw where a few people speculated that DNC could stand for “Death Never Came,” and I think that (if LDR9 is indeed a “transition” record according to insiders) that it would be a perfect title to usher in a new “trilogy” of records. 

Also, the idea of Lana having Born To Die->Lust For Life->Death Never Came feels so fitting to me lol. Death Never Came in general just sounds super reflective and past-tense-oriented (which is fairly aligned with her more diaristic tracks lately). Time will tell:brows:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

Probably album is almost done I guess so maybe this summer she will drop it :derpna3:

I’m having a more realistic approach : the lead could drop by the end of summer if she has indeed a good portion of the album in the can (which we have absolutely no idea of right now. True, Rob posts a lot and the direction and sound of it seems to be decided. But other than that, we’re just delulu at this point)