Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

LB will make history today: The first day where Elle will be handing out warning points for bad taste. The lfl haters deserve :sass:

4 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Not people still hating on Lfl. Boring. Me and a few smart sexy people on here are already stanning LfL again

:smokes2:

edit: btw I love how this thread is alive again 🔥

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

It kinda looks like a cryptozoology documentary cover from the 90s or something I'm obsessed. She's either looking for Nessie or aliens so you have to include UFB as a bonus track :illumilana:

UFB can go on the follow up EP. Her x-files retro horror synth infused dream pop magnum opus :ma:

Untitled.jpg

The usual ad hominem attacks over people not liking a particular album in her catalog, but when I say something ever, I get attacked for "liking everything she puts out and being a follower." rinse and repeat 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

The usual ad hominem attacks over people not liking a particular album in her catalog, but when I say something ever, I get attacked for "liking everything she puts out and being a follower." rinse and repeat 

King we‘re just joking :kiss2:

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

yeah i hate coachella with every quark of my being but that doesn’t mean i hate people that think coachella is her best work nor do i think they’re not credible 

if i’ve said something that’s come across as ad hominem it’s an exaggeration because this is literally about music it’s not that serious :bebe:

it’s exaggerated because it should be common knowledge that it’s not that serious?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I don’t know what’s going on because I didn’t scroll back but I LOVE LFL UNABASHEDLY AND I’M PROUD. it’s her political-era masterpiece. some of my favorite LDR songs are on there. :party:

if she wanted to create a concept album singing the phone book you know I would stan

We need "Dreams Never Crystallize" :sadcore4::illumilana2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if ldr9 sounded like very early lust for life (lust for life demo 1, valley of the dolls, if i die young, serene queen, beautiful people, yosemite) i think it would be exquisite :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

can she just post a track title or smth

i just remember that time some users + i convinced people on here 13 Beaches leaked by posting fake lyrics and pretending we were listening... good times, wanna do that again

image.png

are we talking about lust for life or lustforlife?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

We're getting a magazine cover omg :hype: I'm pretty sure that last time Lana covered Interview Mag was when we found out about Dealer too, so I'm looking forward to seeing if she says anything about what's next 

imageproxy.jpg

Everytime it's Interview magazine, you know it's always be GOOD SHIT

I hope we'll get something as random/camp/iconic as this

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing