Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

If a magazine cover/interview is indeed on the way, I feel like she’s bound to mention LDR9 in some capacity. 

If an interview happened today, does anyone have a guess when we’d see it crop up in a magazine? I have no idea how that works lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

can she just post a track title or smth

i just remember that time some users + i convinced people on here 13 Beaches leaked by posting fake lyrics and pretending we were listening... good times, wanna do that again

oMg guyz…… Don’t Need Crack just leaked…..

don’t need crack

meth is back

Jack and I got preg….

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If a magazine cover/interview is indeed on the way, I feel like she’s bound to mention LDR9 in some capacity. 

If an interview happened today, does anyone have a guess when we’d see it crop up in a magazine? I have no idea how that works lol

at least 2 more months, i'm expecting a June issue, June is a perfect time to announce the album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

at least 2 more months, i'm expecting a June issue, June is a perfect time to announce the album.

That would be a dream! I’ve noticed for months that so many people have been manifesting for a single/album release in June lol

I fear it may have worked to some degree. we won:krylie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

but what does that say about cocc 

It says that Cocc is an album of incredible little moments where even washing your hair and doing the laundry is a profound act :true:

Hope if it’s coming out in Summer that it is a Summer album…. Meaning bops, hits, sweltering heat, sex drugs rock and roll, good hooks and better men, cool swim suits high fashion the best parties and glamor. Lots of glamor..

like the reason Cocc and BB worked is bc they were NOT summer albums and they fit their respective seasons. If they were summer albums…. I would not be impressed. We expect more from Miss Del Rey the Queen of Summer

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Hope if it’s coming out in Summer that it is a Summer album…. Meaning bops, hits, sweltering heat, sex drugs rock and roll, good hooks and better men, cool swim suits high fashion the best parties and glamor. Lots of glamor..

like the reason Cocc and BB worked is bc they were NOT summer albums and they fit their respective seasons. If they were summer albums…. I would not be impressed. We expect more from Miss Del Rey the Queen of Summer

The Rosalia follow is a good omen….

i feel like the reason lana doesn’t speak that much on next record yet is because this time it’s going to be like really good (and i love blue banisters but i mean good like commercially, like in terms of polished sound, good mixing, not one-take vocals), and she knows we usually get pissed when she delays stuff and she is probably aware that blue banisters was more a compilation album than a fully realised cohesive body of work, so now she wants to be sure everything is finished

20 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It says that Cocc is an album of incredible little moments where even washing your hair and doing the laundry is a profound act :true:

that line literally got me wake my ass up, stop myself from being lazy, unhinged (cuz i'm not), procastinating & clean my apartment, wash my clothes, take a shower just to pretend myself that i'm one of the rich housewives living in a luxury country club doing house work while my rich (French) husband is working his ass off to give me them gold coins (gimme them coins).

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

My personal (sometimes unrealistic) wishes for LDR9:

-an intense, thoughtful album cover: I think that UV’s is a great example, especially with the commentary of how they wanted to achieve an end-of-a-horror-film vibe. I also loved NFR’s and how it referenced songs on the record/included textural details common in Rockwell’s art.  

-distinct-sounding but cohesive tracks: It’s pretty self-explanatory, but (while of course this is subjective) I think NFR did an amazing job of maintaining its own sonic bubble while still having variety between songs (MAC, VB, CG, hope, etc.)

-a Doin’-Time-esque video: Really iconic, fun, and visually/conceptually creative. I consider it one of her best music videos to date, and it fit perfectly with the record’s overall vibe. 

-no leaks/majorly long snippets: I know it’s inevitable. I really do. I just love surprises, and I love hearing songs for the first time in the context of a record. I think NFR’s was almost a worst-case-scenario in this aspect (HIAB and Cinnamon Girl flashbacks), but yeah lol

Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

My personal (sometimes unrealistic) wishes for LDR9:

-an intense, thoughtful album cover: I think that UV’s is a great example, especially with the commentary of how they wanted to achieve an end-of-a-horror-film vibe. I also loved NFR’s and how it referenced songs on the record/included textural details common in Rockwell’s art.  

The way "Chemtrails Over the country club" was such a bizzare title & she had a chance to go off with the album artworkr (while still can pursuing her concept "hanging around with her sisters" in a more well-executed way). But she used that ugly ass bts photo.

6 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I just know that era will be better than COTCC and BB :makeup2:

manifesting high budget music video and BIG collaboration :nails:

i'm okay with mid music videos, at this point of her career, i'm not going to put a pressure on her in making music videos.

instead of that - i'm counting on HIGH BUDGET music, expensive production, extravaganza GLAM, camp-serving, culture-shocking-without-questioning, crazy vocals, screaming, yelling, drunk Lana, scatting (not that scat), spacey, dreamy- future jazz, Lust for Life continuation/original concept, Venice Bitch, White Dress & Black Bathing suit, methhead lizzy, hawaiian tropics, heroin-realness.

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i'm okay with mid music videos, at this point of her career, i'm not going to put a pressure on her in making music videos.

instead of that - i'm counting on HIGH BUDGET music, expensive production, extravaganza GLAM, camp-serving, culture-shocking-without-questioning, crazy vocals, screaming, yelling, drunk Lana, scatting (not that scat), spacey, dreamy- future jazz, Lust for Life continuation/original concept, Venice Bitch, White Dress & Black Bathing suit.

Yes,high budget music and expensive production is everything we need from her but one high budget MV would be cute :wub: