Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

On 4/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

now im 99.9% sure that Rob has been LURKING the board!!!

"taking a little break from a piano" - he's reading us omg.

Dear Rob, if you're reading this: Grant our wish!!! 🙏

RavK9ts.jpg

Hey you gays! Y’all definitely caught me!! Nothing gets past y’all lol.

anyways, my daughter who is Lana Del Rey, I sometimes still call ha Lizzy, we call her Lizzy Del Rey (insider joke) is NOT going to be releasing a new album this year, but it will be out early next year, Myself, Rob Lana’s daddy ( not that kind of daddy, but I can be your daddy ;)) & Lana are working on her next album. There will be lots & lots of piano so I hope you gays are prepared for sad piano bops! Also there will be 2 collabs on here. Both are with Nikkolas Lane. You guys will love these too almost as much as you gays loved “Breaking up Slowly (is a hard thing to do)” btw that was the original title of their song on Cumtrails over the Country Busssy but we decided to cut it down a bit (insider info) Lana decided to start teasing you gays a bit soon because she loves watching y’all have a meltdown over any little detail, also, even tho she gave y’all gays 2 albums back to back she knows you unappreciative Johtos are scratching your self’s for her next album. We are working hard on her new album. Jack is producing & y’all will loveeeeee it. Trust me gays. If y’all want any insider info don’t hesitate to message me. I got y’all. Also don’t believe those other lane attention seeking insiders (y’all know who I’m talking bout) bye for now. I’ll be back later & feed y’all some more. Much love & peaceeeeeee

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Hey you gays! Y’all definitely caught me!! Nothing gets past y’all lol.

anyways, my daughter who is Lana Del Rey, I sometimes still call ha Lizzy, we call her Lizzy Del Rey (insider joke) is NOT going to be releasing a new album this year, but it will be out early next year, Myself, Rob Lana’s daddy ( not that kind of daddy, but I can be your daddy ;)) & Lana are working on her next album. There will be lots & lots of piano so I hope you gays are prepared for sad piano bops! Also there will be 2 collabs on here. Both are with Nikkolas Lane. You guys will love these too almost as much as you gays loved “Breaking up Slowly (is a hard thing to do)” btw that was the original title of their song on Cumtrails over the Country Busssy but we decided to cut it down a bit (insider info) Lana decided to start teasing you gays a bit soon because she loves watching y’all have a meltdown over any little detail, also, even tho she gave y’all gays 2 albums back to back she knows you unappreciative Johtos are scratching your self’s for her next album. We are working hard on her new album. Jack is producing & y’all will loveeeeee it. Trust me gays. If y’all want any insider info don’t hesitate to message me. I got y’all. Also don’t believe those other lane attention seeking insiders (y’all know who I’m talking bout) bye for now. I’ll be back later & feed y’all some more. Much love & peaceeeeeee

Hold on, Did rob actually say all that?!?

EDIT:

nvm, I thought this was attached to the social media post.

didn’t realize it was a quote…

IMG-3521.jpg

38 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

The piano tho in her ig video with the goats could be a perfect interlude for the album 😉

ZigKcOW.jpg

for anyone curious, this is the song that was playing in the background of her video. Her ambient era incoming:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I hope Lana doesn't go New Age. I have to laugh when I see reality programs about the wealthy people of Southern California (where I was born) and the nonsense they believe and are willing to pay very high prices for. 

She's intelligent enough to read Carl Jung, Jane Harrison, Yeats, Frazer, Lady Gregory and other 'primary sources' and skip the many times watered-down versions that are written for the masses. And she's not an ingenue at this stage of her life. 

57 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

The piano tho in her ig video with the goats could be a perfect interlude for the album 😉

the real rob is @DragonWhore . Where are they lost anyways? Update us 😘

I’m here hunny, don’t worry. I’ve just been a bit busy running with the wolves (music producers) and have lots to share but at this time I’m not able to do so. BUT I PROMISE, “bombastic” is a great way to describe what’s coming. 

Still looking like early summer, and still Northern California redwood cult vibes coming. default_thumb2.jpg

10 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I’m here hunny, don’t worry. I’ve just been a bit busy running with the wolves (music producers) and have lots to share but at this time I’m not able to do so. BUT I PROMISE, “bombastic” is a great way to describe what’s coming. 

Still looking like early summer, and still Northern California redwood cult vibes coming. default_thumb2.jpg

:raven:

16 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

D…Northern California

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Omg Rob snapped hard on Instagram :oprah4: Copying the caption:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to playing the piano, flipping off Kevin and telling my daughter I‘ll always be closer than her next breath -or whatever I want- without being crucified or saying I‘m glamorizing pianoflops??????

I'm fed up with NFR haters and Charli XCX stans saying that I glamorize piano songs when in reality I'm just a family person singing about baby blues, lilac iPhones and the Kevins all around the world.

With all of the topics old white men are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last year I think it’s pathetic that my minor piano explorations detailing my sometimes submissive or passive roles in Lana‘s song production has often made people say I’ve set Lanas records back hundreds of years.

Let this be clear, I’m not not a electric guitar lover -but there has to be a place in music for fathers who look and act like me - the kind of fathers who says „don‘t sing about Patty“ but his daughter hears „sing about Patty“ - the kind of fathers who are slated mercilessly for enjoying fishing, chasing storms, the kind of fathers who get their own instruments taken away from them by stronger producers.

I’ve been honest and optimistic about the  challenging song productions I’ve had.

News flash! That’s just how it is for many piano loving fathers.

And that was sadly my experience up until the point that Blue Banisters and LDR 9 were made. So I just want to say it’s been a long year of bullshit reviews up until recently and I’ve learned a lot from them.

but I also feel it really paved the way for other fathers to stop ‘making fast bops’ and just be able to do whatever the hell they wanted to in their daughters music- unlike my experience where if I even played one single piano note in Sweet Carolina I was deemed literally hysterical as though it was literally the 2010s.

Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but I’ll be dealing some of my feelings in my next two books of poetry (mostly the second one called Dread Shrimp Angler) with Simon and Schuster. And I’m sure there will be tinges of what I’ve been pondering in Lana‘s new album that comes out in June.

Thanks for reading

Happy quarantining

36 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

D…Northern California

dancin’ in Northern California??

Drugs in Northern California??

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

omg :cumming2:i’ll kms if ur lying :hooker:

@DragonWhore u got me hyped babe

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

dancin’ in Northern California??

Drugs in Northern California??

:hype:

waiting what drugs she will channel this time and in what circumstances. Daytona Meth confirmed 

I’d love for Lana to have a record with a strong futuristic feel running throughout it. 

She’s had some elements of it in her discography (whether it be through aesthetics or production), but I’d be really interested to see her embrace it fully on an entire album with heavy electronic and almost psychedelic influences. 

(also imagine a reworked, more futuristic take on Oh Say Can You See:brows:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

In my delulu mind, I would like to see @plastiscguy being involved in the record or in the orchestration of an upcoming (?) tour, cause last time he did the Arcadia world tour thing, got me fire burnt af. 

someone said that they'd love this selfie to be the album artwork so i made a concept like this:

DEATH NEVER CAME IN DEL NORTE COUNTY

UDOKaEt.jpg

aJytWfE.jpg

Tracklist

01. Death Never Came

02. Liz, I'm Calling from California

03. Rock Candy Sweet

04. Loved You Then & Now

05. Holly-stay-weird

06. Lemonade "Dance for Money" remake / sampled

07. Wife Widow Witch Whore Woman

08. Leaving California

09. Del Norte County Intermission (Interlude)

10. Vacant Paradise

11. Bye Bye Vultures (Feed the Culture)

12. At Peace, At Last

13. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed

14. Narda De Noche (with ROSALÍA) aka "Night Swim" - in her Lanita forme ofc

15. Holiday On The Moon

16. Forever - My Sun Chaser

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

someone said that they'd love this selfie to be the album artwork so i made a concept like this:

DEATH NEVER CAME IN DEL NORTE COUNTY

UDOKaEt.jpg

aJytWfE.jpg

Tracklist

01. Death Never Came

02. Liz, I'm Calling from California

03. Rock Candy Sweet

04. Loved You Then & Now

05. Holly-stay-weird

06. Lemonade "Dance for Money" remake / sampled

07. Wife Widow Witch Whore Woman

08. Leaving California

09. Del Norte County Intermission (Interlude)

10. Vacant Paradise

11. Bye Bye Vultures (Feed the Culture)

12. At Peace, At Last

13. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed

14. Narda De Noche (with ROSALÍA) aka "Night Swim" - her Lanita collab

15. Holiday On The Moon

16. Forever - My Sun Chaser

That selfie is a no, nonetheless, I’m claiming track 2, 9, 10 and 15

3 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

That selfie is a no, nonetheless, I’m claiming track 2, 9, 10 and 15

i dunno i saw so many people said in the ig thread that they'd love this selfie if its the cover art

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing