Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, lover said:

so still no colourful-dreamy-trippy-glittery-gloomy-hotgirlsummer-whitehotforever-psychedelic album produced by Mike Dean and Rick Nowels with 14 tracks, interludes, high budget music video and baby pink swirl vinyl? 

:bye:

if there is 1 or 2 interludes - she better make it > 15 tracks (16-18 please, the more the merrier)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the two examples of Bombastic on NFR both being Rick songs :omfg2:

I want more Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak if we're going 'bombastic' :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Let’s face it: it’s Lana we’re talking about and ballads are inevitable, but I just hope ldr9 has a couple of chill / mellow tracks on the « bop ish » side, something like Doin’ Time or FIILY or HBTB. Of course, anything resembling Venice Bitch would be an absolute dream :flutter:

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the two examples of Bombastic on NFR both being Rick songs :omfg2:

I want more Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak if we're going 'bombastic' :hype:

Cinnamon+Cherry+Florida Kilos+DBJAG…

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

:beyonce::crying::monica::ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I'm obsessed with Sweet CAROLINA and the way Lana sounds while Rob plays piano.....

excited to see where them collaborating again with Jack and the other guy i forget his name will sound :um2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Idc if LDR9 is solely piano as long as there’s one song that makes me feel absolutely feral

Like I need a song like White Dress to permanently alter the morphology and inner circuitry of my brain. I want to be left searching for glue on Amazon to piece my brain back together idc 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

PLS no but the glass breaking on TNBAR was a sort of "bombastic" moment i guess but like barely

& that glass breaking sound effect wasn’t even from jack antonoff, it’s in the demo :lolliney:

WGe8ynS.gif

FOyIE7o.jpg

the bombastic songs are the “Dealer” of this era, i fear.

personally i would like to see them even if they are just uptempo piano ballads:oprah3: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

In my opinion the only "upbeat" track we have from Jack is Cinnamon Girl (and maybe TJF). Doin Time was produced by Andrew Watt (who also coproduced FIILY and I bet he's the one that made the song feel more bopp-ish and summer-y).

Maybe they really recorded more [redacted] songs but if we get something similar to The Greatest or VB that would do for me :hide:. An electric guitar can make every song a bop even if it's in essence a balad. I'm not expecting full on pop production from Lana and Jack in 2022 (But I wouldn’t be against it tho)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm not expecting full on pop production from Lana and Jack in 2022

Come on Lana, drop that Migos collab and prove us wrong :party: