Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

why did LFL get banned?!

His body was too flaccid :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

54 minutes ago, COCC said:

He already tried :xcry:

8-FA38-BF4-C0-C9-450-D-A139-2-AC37-BE1-E4-C8.jpg

how are we supposed to have any info about LDR9 now :crossed:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

14 minutes ago, lover said:

how are we supposed to have any info about LDR9 now :crossed:

Wait & suffer :ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Me: mentions Cinnamon Girl

Lana: posts a video from tour singing it

:creepna:

I just know Rob and her are here. Reveal yourselves :wtf3:

I think either of them are for sure @IanadeIrey:pray2: no one else can keep track of all the info like nail colors for specific months and dates/interviews 

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So far, this era is perfect: no snippet, no false release date, very vague posts from her and Rob, no album title that could change: who knew to be kept in the dark felt so good? :oprah3:

Assuming this is an actual era at all.

Maybe it's just "the period between albums" and whatever's coming next is a year or more away, thus the silence. 

I guess we have some evidence that she's in the studio working on something she intends to release next, whenever 'next' is, but I feel that with Lana, one can never be sure of anything. 

I keep thinking about her “my next album will be a digital, mark my words” from the livestream in October. I guess it really just depends what album is next. I do think the cover album will come before LDR9? Since she started the livestream talking about it, and when she announced it in November of 2020 (:rip:) she said it would be a digital Christmas gift for fans 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I keep thinking about her “my next album will be a digital, mark my words” from the livestream in October. I guess it really just depends what album is next. I do think the cover album will come before LDR9? Since she started the livestream talking about it, and when she announced it in November of 2020 (:rip:) she said it would be a digital Christmas gift for fans 

be quiet…

:ohmy:

lanas probably completely forgot about that digital only talk…

:shh:

IMG-3521.jpg

36 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Assuming this is an actual era at all.

Maybe it's just "the period between albums" and whatever's coming next is a year or more away, thus the silence. 

I guess we have some evidence that she's in the studio working on something she intends to release next, whenever 'next' is, but I feel that with Lana, one can never be sure of anything. 

The only thing that makes me say it’s coming « soonish » - whatever it is - if we count out the Rob posts, is that she has so many projects that could be done soon: Interscope must be going insane, trying to give her proper releases not too close to each other :thumb3:

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So far, this era is perfect: no snippet, no false release date, very vague posts from her and Rob, no album title that could change: who knew to be kept in the dark felt so good? :oprah3:

no album

22 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The only thing that makes me say it’s coming « soonish » - whatever it is - if we count out the Rob posts, is that she has so many projects that could be done soon: Interscope must be going insane, trying to give her proper releases not too close to each other :thumb3:

She should do at least one surprise release, digitally.

I think she could release either a double album of 'Standards/Americana' or release two different projects simultaneously, and neither would hurt her career in the least. Everyone's doing these things now, the ways of the past are gone with all the technological options available. Most of the traditions around physical album and CD releases were totally predicated by the times, the physical production and distribution across the world, etc. 

If vinyl releases are holding anything up, Lana can easily announce the vinyl will follow within 6 months. Vinyl is largely for Stans and audiophiles anyway in 2022. 

Go for it, Lana!