Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

She’s on the cover of the All Out 2010s playlist on Spotify (7m followers), maybe her team is trying to warm the GP up for her big comeback :mj:

(with a BTD photoshoot pic too)

Lanarat.png

Didn't she say her label wouldn't let her release digital first with vinyl coming months later (like Taylor)? Digital only feels even more unlikely... unless she meant a side project like the covers or the audiobook.

But Lana is large and contains multitudes so who knows with her honestly :thumb2:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Didn't she say her label wouldn't let her release digital first with vinyl coming months later (like Taylor)? Digital only feels even more unlikely... unless she meant a side project like the covers or the audiobook.

But Lana is large and contains multitudes so who knows with her honestly :thumb2:

well it’s really hard to “mark her words” when we have a thriving ‘Lana’s lies’ thread :thumb2: but she has said multiple times she wants to do a digital release first and is jealous that Abel can finish a song and then release it the same day 

but I do think it would be hard for her since a huge chunk of her earnings is vinyl 

"Don’t forget me"

29 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

She’s on the cover of the All Out 2010s playlist on Spotify (7m followers), maybe her team is trying to warm the GP up for her big comeback :mj:

i think they are preparing for a big era, with the alleged pusha T collab, euphoria soundtrack etc. i think since dua lipa left her management is trying to make lana’s next era massive

12 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think they are preparing for a big era, with the alleged pusha T collab, euphoria soundtrack etc. i think since dua lipa left her management is trying to make lana’s next era massive

praying for this 😩 with how active she is, I wouldn't be surprised 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I 100% think Lana could pull off a surprise digital release if she had some promo & a few music videos ready for the week of release.

Her list of speculated collaborations keeps growing, and (if any are true), I’m wondering what that could mean for LDR9. Are they promotional, for fun, or are we going to see a record welcoming more musical peers like in LFL?

(Slightly off-topic but I think her team utilizing TikTok would be a smart move considering how often she trends)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

21 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

It’s praying circle time :pray2::pray2::pray2:

Lanarat.png

30 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think they are preparing for a big era, with the alleged pusha T collab

What does everyone think about what this collab is for? Lana’s team sent Pusha T the song, so I’m assuming it’s not for any of his projects.

I can only think of a handful of recent Lana songs that would somewhat fit a Pusha T collab, and even those feel like reaching.

I also doubt her team would promote a song more than a few years old, so it’s likely new material, right? 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

omg where (i see The Chainsmokers, did they change the pic?)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What does everyone think about what this collab is for? Lana’s team sent Pusha T the song, so I’m assuming it’s not for any of his projects.

I can only think of a handful of recent Lana songs that would somewhat fit a Pusha T collab, and even those feel like reaching.

I also doubt her team would promote a song more than a few years old, so it’s likely new material, right? 

yeah i highly doubt it’s for an old song, i think she left the bb era and i don’t see any songs from that album featuring pusha t, unless he decides to join in on a piano ballad:xgiggle:

40 minutes ago, aly said:

praying for this 😩 with how active she is, I wouldn't be surprised 

i need her account @lanadelrey to be back :crying5:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I'm curious on whether she'll go on tour before or after another project is released, or if she'll go on tour at all :brows3:

Okay is she hinting TOURING???

please Lanita make it happen. Come to Aus

33 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

874244-C9-C7-D7-4421-AF0-D-F2606-A6-A8-E

Gangster nancy sinatra :true:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay is she hinting TOURING???

please Lanita make it happen. Come to Aus

this was my first thought when she posted that cinnamon girl live clip 🙏🙏🙏