Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

foggy beachy vibes of ldr9 in a cover photo, manifesting

ldr9-foggy-beachy.jpg

This reminds me of Folkore/Evermore no please

3 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

After the NFR snippet extravaganza & RCS/BB fake release dates, I’m really curious why she’s choosing to be fairly hush-hush about this record!

Maybe it’s as simple as forgetting to post about it, but maybe….maybe she’s cooking something special up:brows: there are endless explanations but I’m choosing to be delusional, personally lol

I'm really excited as well cause even with Chemtrails and BB we got snippets very early on, months before (formally) announcing the album (TJF when it was still WHF and that BB teaser with Clay) so I'm sure there's something special about the next thing and the silence surrounding it.

She's not even teasing the poetry book (after posting the Sylvia... poem like 80 times more than a year ago :hide:)

She has been probably working on LDR9 since even before finishing BB and if they were already mixing the Jack songs and finishing the Drew ones it has to be coming (and the fact that she hasn't posted a single snippet makes me think she's going to just announce it out of the blue when it's ready).

If there's one thing NFR taught us is that she's definitely going to post a whole song as soon as she leaves the studio with it on a pendrive to plug it on her car radio :thumb3: so I don't think she's containing herself this time for nothing :true:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm really excited as well cause even with Chemtrails and BB we got snippets very early on, months before (formally) announcing the album (TJF when it was still WHF and that BB teaser with Clay) so I'm sure there's something special about the next thing and the silence surrounding it.

She's not even teasing the poetry book (after posting the Sylvia... poem like 80 times more than a year ago :hide:)

She has been probably working on LDR9 since even before finishing BB and if they were already mixing the Jack songs and finishing the Drew ones it has to be coming (and the fact that she hasn't posted a single snippet makes me think she's going to just announce it out of the blue when it's ready).

If there's one thing NFR taught us is that she's definitely going to post a whole song as soon as she leaves the studio with it on a pendrive to plug it on her car radio :thumb3: so I don't think she's containing herself this time for nothing :true:

i very much believe she will start the whole LDR9 meltdown in July (hopefully June, but we all know June is her burthday month as well as almost everysingle person in her life's burthday month, so sh usually  posts 4363738 happy burthday posts this time)

But an Interview cover reveal in June is not too bad.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i very much believe she will start the whole LDR9 meltdown in July (hopefully June, but we all know June is her burthday month as well as almost everysingle person in her life's burthday month, so sh usually  posts 4363738 happy burthday posts this time)

But an Interview cover reveal in June is not too bad.

I always love the magazine interviews she does prior to an album… but also fear that she will talk about a damn song and describe it, then cut it from the final tracklist :toofunny: (Yosemite and Dealer tea)

13 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

May the 4th be with you as we manifest ldr9 teasers Untitled22_20220503220652.png

Oh hello, Star Wars fan :kiss3::brows::brows:

Star Wars Day being my favorite non-traditional holiday, I’ll settle for the new rumoured Kenobi trailer today, but why can’t I have it all and hope for Lana News? Help me, Lana Del Rey, you’re my only hope  

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866prynlkkasy1xnlqhs

Manifesting a Lana post soon with the caption (or a video of her saying):

"Album is done. Now we just wait for the music industry stuff of vinyl production, stupid rules and all that. The first taste of my beloved new record - whatever overly long title she came up with this time - will be out everywhere tomorrow. #IJustDontCare #DNC #GodBlessAndFxckOff"

Just sprinkle some random emojis here and there and there you have it :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting a Lana post soon with the caption (or a video of her saying):

"Album is done. Now we just wait for the music industry stuff of vinyl production, stupid rules and all that. The first taste of my beloved new record - whatever overly long title she came up with this time - will be out everywhere tomorrow. #IJustDontCare #DNC #GodBlessAndFxckOff"

Just sprinkle some random emojis here and there and there you have it :hide:

The dragon and flower emojis + the ⨍ɑׁׅ֮ꪀׁׅᝯׁᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮tׁׅꫀׁׅܻ᥊ׁׅtׁׅ 🐉🐉🌸💐🌷

15 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

foggy beachy vibes of ldr9 in a cover photo, manifesting

ldr9-foggy-beachy.jpg

Anyone have thoughts on this being posted yesterday and an hour ago Honeymouns says there’s a rumor Lana was in NYC doing a magazine cover with a and I quote “foggy beach setup?” Let’s discuss :smokes:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Anyone have thoughts on this being posted yesterday and an hour ago Honeymouns says there’s a rumor Lana was in NYC doing a magazine cover with a and I quote “foggy beach setup?” Let’s discuss :smokes:

there’s a thread already made that’s where honeymouns got the information from!

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s a thread already made that’s where honeymouns got the information from!

Thank you for this! So sorry, I was looking around for some kind of thread cause I thought for sure we’d all be talking about it :oic2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I'm just saying that these Del Norte County beaches would fit a foggy beach aesthetic really well :oprah3:

Hidden-Beach-Klamath-Bryce-June2015-4-1000x578.jpg amazing.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1

imageproxy.jpg

21 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm just saying that these Del Norte County beaches would fit a foggy beach aesthetic really well :oprah3:

Hidden-Beach-Klamath-Bryce-June2015-4-1000x578.jpg amazing.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1

13 beaches (reprise) :icant: I really want this kind of beach aesthetics instead of the usual long and perfectly tidy ones

giphy.gif