Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think there were some guitars (or a bass) and someone said something like "it's probably decoration don't get your hopes up" so maybe we're all right in the end :hide:

Guitars are one thing, but it’s how they’re brought in the mix that matters most: I think many of us want a bigger sound for LDR9 and if there are guitars, they need to be proéminent and let loose a bit more than, let say, many songs on COCC (LMLYLAW has a ton of guitar… it’s just as if they were played in another room rather than the studio :oop2:)

28 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Guitars are one thing, but it’s how they’re brought in the mix that matters most: I think many of us want a bigger sound for LDR9 and if there are guitars, they need to be proéminent and let loose a bit more than, let say, many songs on COCC (LMLYLAW has a ton of guitar… it’s just as if they were played in another room rather than the studio :oop2:)

honestly i want a new sound we've never heard from Lana, something totally upside down & unexpected.

She always does it best whenever the category is "unexpected"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I want more songs in the vein of Looking for America, Text Book and White Dress (in terms of production) 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I want more songs in the vein of Looking for America, Text Book and White Dress (in terms of production) 

white dress pleaseee

this is what i mean when i'm saying "unexpected"

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

59 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

America, SO underrated. Good taste. 

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m mostly wondering how « far » she is in the process of this album. Is she feeling it’s coming together and she is almost done writing /recording it, or she feels like she is still in the process of it all, in the « middle ». Is there a planned release date or is it just mere « coming later later »? I know that Lana is Lana and that her creative process is very « unstable » and has its shifts, but still. 

I was so sure it was almost done... until she allegedly said that she was excited for what she was working on which made it sound like it was far from done (unless she didn't say that at all cause we have no confirmation other than a tweet from the guy who met her in NY).

I've been also thinking about TapMusic reposting the Peach Fuzz selfie cause from what I've seen they don't post their artists IG posts unless it's a single/album announcement or tour/festival stuff so for them to upload that random Lana selfie... maybe it means something or maybe they just wanted to create hype among Lana stans (even though we already hype ourselves with the minimum :hide:)

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I was so sure it was almost done... until she allegedly said that she was excited for what she was working on which made it sound like it was far from done (unless she didn't say that at all cause we have no confirmation other than a tweet from the guy who met her in NY).

I've been also thinking about TapMusic reposting the Peach Fuzz selfie cause from what I've seen they don't post their artists IG posts unless it's a single/album announcement or tour/festival stuff so for them to upload that random Lana selfie... maybe it means something or maybe they just wanted to create hype among Lana stans (even though we already hype ourselves with the minimum :hide:)

I wouldn't take anything so vague to heart as either a Yea or a Nay, because most likely, she's working on at least two projects at present, though one is probably in the forefront and one a little more on the back burner. When she says she's excited for what she's working on, she could be specifically thinking of a song she's still writing, a track she's recording, a video she's storyboarding or recording, an album (or two), something like the theater project she's mentioned (or writing the songs for the 'Alice in Wonderland' film, if that's still viable), or anything else. And she only allegedly said that. 

When someone is asked a broad question, there are two types of people, it seems to me, in my experience: those that answer briefly, as if the question was merely polite, and so their answer is equally short and polite, and those who take the question as sincere, and answer at more length. Lana has always seemed to me to be the first kind, though she of course is also aware that people asking her questions are often looking for a kernel or nugget of hard information. 

so...

anything new?

Can we enter the pre-release era yet?

Right now, i'm taking the fact that ldrvillage is currently having that 30% discount thing going on for every COCC/BB merch - possibly means that her team is clearing shits up fast to update the site for the new era as the sign from above.

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Right now, i'm taking the fact that ldrvillage is currently having that 30% discount thing going on for every COCC/BB merch - possibly means that her team is clearing shits up fast to update the site for the new era as the sign from above.

I think it also happened with Chemtrails stuff before BB but I don't remember how many weeks/months in advance tho :um2:

Maybe they just want to get rid of the items that don't sell that well tho (I haven't checked what's discounted)

We need to start checking her website and the lana links :thumb3:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it also happened with Chemtrails stuff before BB but I don't remember how many weeks/months in advance tho :um2:

Maybe they just want to get rid of the items that don't sell that well tho (I haven't checked what's discounted)

We need to start checking her website and the lana links :thumb3:

yes, come to think of it: that was what really happened before she announced "Arcadia"

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

We had Blue Jeans, White Dress, Black Bathing Suit...what clothing gets own tite next:um2:

a corset

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

We had Blue Jeans, White Dress, Black Bathing Suit...what clothing gets own tite next:um2:

Yellow Stained Panties 

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Red Bra :godlaugh:

she served us so many boob pics recently

okay now full-circle moment
kdGH2iG.jpg

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Yellow Stained Panties 

Is that a hint for the next scat?