Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Death Never Came In Del Norte County (NFR: The Second Wave 😉)

xFd9nvy.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Do we trust LFL now? What happened between BB-flopgate-Beautiful-is-a-surf-rock-anthem and now? :eek2:

in our desperation era

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Do we trust LFL now? What happened between BB-flopgate-Beautiful-is-a-surf-rock-anthem and now? :eek2:

He got WCE right (the title and the sound of it). He also said something about "the end of Lana Del Rey" and a couple of days later she uploaded the video talking about closing all her social media :gasp:

Everything else he said was wrong tho :hide:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

His knowledge seems to come mainly from his French husband, who prosecutes copyright infringements for Lana. At least that's what he told us.

50 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Everything else he said was wrong tho :hide:

He was right about her working with a mix of producers for ldr9...right now we can safely say Jack, Dean are on it. Maybe even Mike...

Also the FJM collab, Euphoria song way in advance.  He may not always get it right but he does get a few things spot on...atleast that's better how it is rn..no info just slowly rotting :krylie:

4 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

He was right about talking to someone who knew what was going on and that had info on the songs. But you’re right that he clearly hadn’t heard them himself 😂😂

Recording an album isn't always unicorns & butterflies, sometimes great things come out of tension. They would absolutely slay the studio again, I hope they work together again! :illumilana2:

x4v5CPQ.jpg

Interview here.

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She’s back in Portofino and called it “home”! The last time Lana was in LA, NYC, and Portofino back-to-back was during the making of Honeymoon! :brows:

I was just going to say this. Lana is in Italy and that means Honeymoon 2 incoming :hype:

I wonder if she's on holiday cause she finished the new record or cause she's just taking a (deserved) break

giphy.gif

Lana seems to be very social and active these days, hopping from getting her portrait drawn in Central Park to Marc Jacobs Heavn party in Brooklyn, to a gay Bahamas wedding, and now in Italy all in barely a week and snapping pics of herself the entire time. I feel like we’re seeing a little bit of the old Lana, after Lizzy died but before Lana became tired of the fame.

No more California homebody beach bum vibes for this album. Here’s manifesting another New York City socialite album. Queen of the downtown scene, intimate Brooklyn dance floors with mixed queer and straight crowds, deep and jazzy house producers that are too cool for us to know about, diva tier vocals, global jet setting, white lines and black beaches and blood red sangrias, 6 AM afterparties, art dealer boyfriend, depleted seratonin levels, summertime sadness,  island hopping in the Mediterranean, Italo-disco, lounging by the beach club pool in the VIP area, hiding from the world behind oversized Gucci sunglasses, glamour and ennui. This is the LDR 9 I need.

38 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Lana seems to be very social and active these days, hopping from getting her portrait drawn in Central Park to Marc Jacobs Heavn party in Brooklyn, to a gay Bahamas wedding, and now in Italy all in barely a week and snapping pics of herself the entire time. I feel like we’re seeing a little bit of the old Lana, after Lizzy died but before Lana became tired of the fame.

No more California homebody beach bum vibes for this album. Here’s manifesting another New York City socialite album. Queen of the downtown scene, intimate Brooklyn dance floors with mixed queer and straight crowds, deep and jazzy house producers that are too cool for us to know about, diva tier vocals, global jet setting, white lines and black beaches and blood red sangrias, 6 AM afterparties, art dealer boyfriend, depleted seratonin levels, summertime sadness,  island hopping in the Mediterranean, Italo-disco, lounging by the beach club pool in the VIP area, hiding from the world behind oversized Gucci sunglasses, glamour and ennui. This is the LDR 9 I need.

from your mouth to Godna's ears we humbly pray. Amen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg