Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

It needs to happen bc  Honeymoon needs to get the 1 Billion streams it deserves :true:

If BB will get 1 billion streams before Honeymoon :troll:

I think I'm in the same boat as the others who are saying they don't want an album yet.

I want the energy she's been showing the past couple months on the new album :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Part of me thinks that I must not be greedy to want a new song in the next couple of weeks (since she released TWO albums in 2021 and TWO side songs so far in 2022), but parts of me also wants to see if our new insiders here were right about the sound and direction of it or Just trolling us :lmaoney:

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Part of me thinks that I must not be greedy to want a new song in the next couple of weeks (since she released TWO albums in 2021 and TWO side songs so far in 2022), but parts of me also wants to see if our new insiders here were right about the sound and direction of it or Just trolling us :lmaoney:

If nothing happens in June they will probably just say "plans have changed" :eek::hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If nothing happens in June they will probably just say "plans have changed" :eek::hide:

That have it too easy. And yet, if plans did change, I don’t have the feeling the sound of the album would at this point. So it’s just a little longer to find out who is a troll :brows:

i kinda wanna wait for the album too :hide: as much as i would love another pre-release era n the excitement of new music, i wanna see NY and Italy’s influence on her again. i fear that if we get what she’s been working on recently, it'll be another same-y album

Remember y’all when many thought and were afraid, NFR pre-release era, that she might have scrapped a whole Jack album for the sake of it…and here she is, penning her third with him :lmao:

It could be that whatever she's currently working on on the front burner is 100% finished, and thus this series of events and international travel -- she's got some free time now. 

As far as her current travel inspiring new songs, it seems we're all for that. Imagine a LDR album inspired wholly or almost wholly by European travel. 

I can smell the leather of the lederhosen now, and see Lana on the cover in Alpine costume. 

Nah -- let's go with something Roman, something inspired by Florence, Sicily, and Capri in summer and at twilight. Our Mediterranean goddess. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

i kinda wanna wait for the album too :hide: as much as i would love another pre-release era n the excitement of new music, i wanna see NY and Italy’s influence on her again. i fear that if we get what she’s been working on recently, it'll be another same-y album

If there is a nice summer jam in the mix, I want it before September. If not, then I can wait longer. 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

It could be that whatever she's currently working on on the front burner is 100% finished, and thus this series of events and international travel -- she's got some free time now. 

That wouldn't bother me in the least. As far as her current travel inspiring new songs, it seems we're all for that. Imagine a LDR album inspired wholly or almost wholly by European travel. 

I can smell the leather of the lederhosen now, and see Lana on the cover in Alpine costume. 

Nah -- let's go with something Roman, something inspired by Florence, Sicily, and Capri in summer and at twilight. Our Mediterranean goddess. 

I was on a cruise on the Mediterranean, summer 2019, and HM was perfect for this trip :flutter: Of course Salvatore hit hard, but the rest of the album was also perfect for that hot and humid summer hazy air.I’d be down for any songs inspired by her trips! 

Doesn't lana go on vacation after finishing an album? It would be High Symmetry if it came out in September like Godlymoon but I'll accept it earlier lmao

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

the Platonic Ideal LDR Album for me at least

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Is it too greedy to always want more from Lana?

- No. And it's just it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

45 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Doesn't lana go on vacation after finishing an album? It would be High Symmetry if it came out in September like Godlymoon but I'll accept it earlier lmao

the Platonic Ideal LDR Album for me at least

Mine too.