Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, drugmunny said:

let's be real we're getting poetry and covers before ldr9 

I think LDR9 is the cover + countryish record lol

as for the poetry, she did say it was coming but that it was complicated because it was really « dense » material… (in her latest livestream). I’m not expecting an audiobook or a new poetry book until next fall (apparently Leather Patent / Sylvia was just the beginning of the damn thing)

2 hours ago, drugmunny said:

tbh i know this is basic opinion but i need more Mike Dean collabs. wildflower wildfire is fucking epic idc what anyone says

I’m still wondering if Justin Parker’s Story, on his way to work with Mike Dean, is related to Lana… If, by country, she goes in the direction of « synth-country » like the last minute of WFWF, this will be epic. Maybe she will rework Wild One…

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m still wondering if Justin Parker’s Story, on his way to work with Mike Dean, is related to Lana… If, by country, she goes in the direction of « synth-country » like the last minute of WFWF, this will be epic. Maybe she will rework Wild One…

it wasn't justin parker! it was actually emile haynie :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

If there's gonna be any stripped back songs on this album, I hope they're sonically similar to Disco, Get Drunk or how Lana did Yayo live 2016-2018

imageproxy.jpg

40 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting songs which are 6 - 15 minutes long :true: 

i'm also manifesting metal :true: 

catholic psychedelic synth metal :true: 

How about Catholic Buddhist Psychedelic Synth Grunge Faerie Core

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

7qnnHko.jpg

Producers: Mike Dean, Lana Del Rey

Tracklist:

Where Gods Dare Not Tread - Interlude 

•Past Andromeda

•Alice

•Totaled (Your Rolls-Royce)

•Bodega Bae

/

•Ego Death

•Oh Say Can You See

•A Changed Man

•Loved You Then and Now - Rock Candy Sweet

•Landslide (feat. Father John Misty)

Genres: Shoegaze, Dream Pop, Chamber Pop

Composers: Drew Erickson, Robert Grant Jr. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

54 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I could imagine an album full of songs with reduced instrumentals but beautiful vocals like the last leaked On & On & On and UFB (or Pawn Shop Blues)

Lana randomly posting the music video for Pawn Shop Blues has me hopeful we’ll see it released in some fashion..imagining it in a record filled with similar songs:dua:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I'm still thinking about the alleged Kali Uchis collab. I can't see her on a folk/acoustic song so maybe we are indeed getting a poppier/R&B album this time.

Also back then Mike said they had at least 1 song for the album (WFWF) so it's safe to say they were working together for some songs other than that (also it wouldn't make sense to hire him for a single piano ballad).

Maybe we are getting another vanity project like Honeymoon until she can continue her story and talk about her karmic lineage :brows:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm still thinking about the alleged Kali Uchis collab. I can't see her on a folk/acoustic song so maybe we are indeed getting a poppier/R&B album this time.

Also back then Mike said they had at least 1 song for the album (WFWF) so it's safe to say they were working together for some songs other than that (also it wouldn't make sense to hire him for a single piano ballad).

Maybe we are getting another vanity project like Honeymoon until she can continue her story and talk about her karmic lineage :brows:

what's a vanity project btw?

found a .txt file on [redacted] and it looks cute but :lolno:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Album 2022 has begun, here’s what to expect:

Album will come unexpected and is produced faster with a total of 16 unreleased tracks, making it her longest album yet 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    2.    If I Can’t Have You
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    15.    Yes to Heaven (Interlude) 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

Star Haven - Also known as “Never Let Me Go” is reworked and will be featuring two artists

If I Can’t Have You - Also known as “French Restaurant” is a reworked Born to Die outtake 

Yes to Heaven (Interlude) - A sweet poem about the summary of her albums and past self. The way she’s changed and is continuing to be more of her true self.

Heavenly Hell - Also known as “Yes to Heaven” will be the transitioning outro from the interlude. Recorded during the Blue Banisters Era. 

-
-
-

Another album in 2022 will be released also known as her covers and unreleased favorites mixed. 

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Album will come unexpected and is produced faster with a total of 16 unreleased tracks, making it her longest album yet 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

Star Haven - Also known as “Never Let Me Go” is reworked and will be featuring two artists

If I Can’t Have You - Also known as “French Restaurant” is a reworked Born to Die outtake 

Yes to Heaven (Interlude) - A sweet poem about the summary of her albums and past self. The way she’s changed and is continuing to be more of her true self.

Heavenly Hell - Also known as “Yes to Heaven” will be the transitioning outro from the interlude. Recorded during the Blue Banisters Era. 

-
-
-

Another album in 2022 will be released also known as her covers and unreleased favorites mixed. 

girl that's so fake

i do wish LDR9 is called Rock Candy Sweet, such a badass name

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

-
-
-

"bitter more honey" "heavenly hell" this is so fake :lolno: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think LDR9 is the cover + countryish record lol

as for the poetry, she did say it was coming but that it was complicated because it was really « dense » material… (in her latest livestream). I’m not expecting an audiobook or a new poetry book until next fall (apparently Leather Patent / Sylvia was just the beginning of the damn thing)

Wasn't it rumored to be coming out back in March of this year initially? I mean, maybe she'll put it out in March of next year. There's still time to announce and push the book and audiobook

on a side note, you're right, I think LDR9 will be the weird cover/country record (hopefully we'll get Stupid For Being Happy and Hey Blue Baby finally in a studio form) and maybe we'll get a traditional LDR9 after sometime. we still have a lot to look forward to in the near future

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

-
-
-

wasn't this shared back before we got BB's tracklist and preorder? idk, this doesn't seem right at all lol i mean, they even retitled Loved You Now & Then when we know it's not being called RCS (unfortunately) also making YTH be the title of an interlude and then changing the name to the actual track YTH makes 0 sense to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

-
-
-

i wish this was at least a little believable so i had something to thirst over:crai:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da