Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

found a .txt file on [redacted] and it looks cute but :lolno:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Album 2022 has begun, here’s what to expect:

Album will come unexpected and is produced faster with a total of 16 unreleased tracks, making it her longest album yet 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    2.    If I Can’t Have You
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    15.    Yes to Heaven (Interlude) 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

Star Haven - Also known as “Never Let Me Go” is reworked and will be featuring two artists

If I Can’t Have You - Also known as “French Restaurant” is a reworked Born to Die outtake 

Yes to Heaven (Interlude) - A sweet poem about the summary of her albums and past self. The way she’s changed and is continuing to be more of her true self.

Heavenly Hell - Also known as “Yes to Heaven” will be the transitioning outro from the interlude. Recorded during the Blue Banisters Era. 

-
-
-

Another album in 2022 will be released also known as her covers and unreleased favorites mixed. 

:creep: I wanna be happy but I'm still traumatized by 

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-11-03-at-10-50-24-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-03-at-10-52-37-PM.pn

and more but the pre-release is closed so I can't quote :crai:

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

❤️🔥 Wildflower Wildfire — Heroin — On & On & On vibes for LDR 9 ❤️🔥 an ambient, lyrical masterpiece :legend:

Imagine an alt universe where it's in the vein of Betty boop boop, butterflies/butterflies part 2, and put me in a movie :legend: 

2 minutes ago, Venice said:

:creep: I wanna be happy but I'm still traumatized by 

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot-2021-11-03-at-10-50-24-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-03-at-10-52-37-PM.pn

and more but the pre-release is closed so I can't quote :crai:

I don't even remember what I put in there :crai:

But I did put some effort by looking for songs that match the length of the songs :oop:

5 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

What do you guys think the mother songs of LDR9 will be? Manifesting: Fine China meets Hollywood's Dead meets Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

serene queen, money power glory, & wildflower wildfire :legend: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

This would be an absolute dream.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

found a .txt file on [redacted] and it looks cute but :lolno:

Rock Candy Sweet 
Lana Del Rey 

Album 2022 has begun, here’s what to expect:

Album will come unexpected and is produced faster with a total of 16 unreleased tracks, making it her longest album yet 

Rumored tracklist:

1.    Star Haven
    2.    If I Can’t Have You
    4.    Fine China
    5.    Rock Candy Sweet
    6.    Hydrangea 
    7.    Bitter More Honey
    13.    Wild One
    14.    I Can Fly 
    15.    Yes to Heaven (Interlude) 
    16.    Heavenly Hell

Star Haven - Also known as “Never Let Me Go” is reworked and will be featuring two artists

If I Can’t Have You - Also known as “French Restaurant” is a reworked Born to Die outtake 

Yes to Heaven (Interlude) - A sweet poem about the summary of her albums and past self. The way she’s changed and is continuing to be more of her true self.

Heavenly Hell - Also known as “Yes to Heaven” will be the transitioning outro from the interlude. Recorded during the Blue Banisters Era. 

-
-
-

Another album in 2022 will be released also known as her covers and unreleased favorites mixed. 

Lol this is fake. I Can Fly.. again?!? 

I’m really curious about the country direction of the cover/country album, if it is going to be very country or « light » production-wise. WFWF has some country-ish sounds in the prod, same with If You Lie Down With Me, Text Book… Wait for Life also was a bit country. If it’s the direction she goes with, Fine China is, IMO, her most lyrically country song, and it could fit on that album, pretty much as is.

I would really like to see from her something bombastic and full in production after her more minimalistic approach. After changing the game with introducing a less bold production and seeing other alternative artists follow her lead, she has to make the difference again .

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

yes!!!!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I kinda feel like the leaked songs she was originally going to put on BB are going to be on the next album..the only reason we got the songs we did on BB is because she talked to Barrie and put their songs on the album instead. 

That said, I really don’t want anymore leaked songs on albums unless she pulls a Thunder and reworks them 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Hope so I wonder if we’ll get ldr9 next year 

i'm hoping 2023 tbh, it would be better if she took a "break" and came up with something completely new and different

I don't really want more leaked songs on this album. However, I wouldn't mind (and would actually really like) if she took some of the songs that we haven't heard but know about and did something with them, like what happened with Dealer. We knew about it, but we didn't hear it until the album came out

imageproxy.jpg