Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

you seem to have missed a lot, half of this thread is about the damn meaning of those three letters :defeated:

at the moment Del Norte County is the favorite, but idk why exactly

You're right, I came to it late. I'm sure someone suggested the political meaning. 

Del Norte County makes a lot of sense.

One I thought of recently: Doing Nothing Carelessly (not sure about the C-word though). Doing nothing would be a good référence to the greatest and she seems in that mindset..

Diamonds Never Crack floated around for some time also… Wasn’t it hinted in the IG story of her stylist (or whoever posted that jacket in their stories)?

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Del Norte County makes a lot of sense.

One I thought of recently: Doing Nothing Carelessly (not sure about the C-word though). Doing nothing would be a good référence to the greatest and she seems in that mindset..

Diamonds Never Crack floated around for some time also… Wasn’t it hinted in the IG story of her stylist (or whoever posted that jacket in their stories)?

I think it was Sheridan (?) that posted the polaroids or the award look with diamond emojis but I could just be random "pretty" emojis for the aesthetic 

giphy.gif

One reason I'm late to this thread is that I usually access LanaBoards on my phone, and I cannot find this thread using my phone. It's under 'Lana Thoughts,' but where after that? 

Got it, thanks all. 

16 hours ago, Vertimus said:

One reason I'm late to this thread is that I usually access LanaBoards on my phone, and I cannot find this thread using my phone. It's under 'Lana Thoughts,' but where after that? 

Got it, thanks all. 

Just a note to others in case others have the same problem, but perhaps because I had never accessed this thread, it was buried deep in 'Lana Thoughts' and not near the top. Thanks all. 

Guys! I think I did it, Don’t look it up, But just use your mind to recall the Wendy Williams Statue of Liberty video. After you’ve envisioned it to completion, View these images:

Spoiler

3424-D490-B510-42-EB-8294-A66-AF4519480.

Spoiler

0-F560-CFD-D776-414-F-80-E8-80-AAEB10-D9

Spoiler

CA2-FD9-EE-AA40-46-EA-8-ABE-B521178395-D

Spoiler

4285862-A-C9-A2-4-E4-B-98-A4-ECF378-F26-

Spoiler

6-F885034-76-B4-4814-9-B09-FC0-FEB5-DC92

OKAY NOW SAY:

”BLUE CANDLES, RED IS THE BLOOD,  THE GRILL IS GOLD AND MY NEON PINK”

NOW BLINK & THINK REAL HARD!

If my calculations are correct Lana should be doing something soon if at least 14 of us do it! 
:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i thought lustforlife had his (100th) redemption arc after the watercolor eyes saga?

I can't keep track anymore tbh :defeated:

imageproxy.jpg