Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Insiders haven’t clarified anything because LDR9 is her surprise release magnum opus & they don’t want to spoil anything. We won:oprah4:

They aren't any good at hyping things up either... I mean when boz couldn't belive she was doing that we expected a double album or something crazy and it was just I Can Fly being on the first tracklist of the album :hide:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I hope he doesn't release it :oopna:

aparently he scrapped & completely deleted that entire album, so there's a good chance it'll never see the light of day

which is also fine by me :oopna:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

That's already going on the season 2 euphoria soundtrack, so I doubt it

doin time was for a movie and it ended up on the album :oprah3: tho idk if that documentary actually featured a soundtrack, I think her cover just played during the ending credits 

UbsOye5.png

16 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Watch her put Watercolor Eyes on the album, probably replacing a song that deserved the spot better :pout:

PLS... I already forgot about this song. :bebe:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

WCE already out streamed every song on BB except Dealer and most of Chemtrails. It’s tragic.  

people have absolutely no taste :pout: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix