Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

that’s a first! I’ve never seen someone associate Cocc with winter. Personally, Cocc is end of summer/August. 

i consider cotcc late fall transitioning into winter

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

that’s a first! I’ve never seen someone associate Cocc with winter. Personally, Cocc is end of summer/August. 

The first songs are good late summer. But the rest of it, with its minimalism, it’s pure winter. Title track especially. 

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

giphy.gif

anyone who doesn't like a lizzy or lana homemade video has got worms

Everyone complained about the NFR triple video and the Chemtrails/BB era homemade videos :gasp: People were writing think pieces on why they were "unprofessional" lol

Also, since it's being discussed, I associate Chemtrails with early spring. It's like I can smell the rain and the leaves regrowing when I hear it 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Cocc is spring…

:ma:

cocc is in that still infinite second, outside time and space, or any duality.........withstanding all the time changes and seasons

I think that ldr9 will be similar in that regard

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

9 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

cocc is in that still infinite second, outside time and space, or any duality.........withstanding all the time changes and seasons

The way you worded this... :eartha2: Lana stans are so poetic I CAN stand it! :gurl:

5 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I think that ldr9 will be similar in that regard

:oprah:

IMG-7960.jpg