LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

40 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

do u guys have money? just asking because you will probally need it soon :dua:

so this OnlyFans thing was real?

Spoiler

:thumb3:

Spoiler

I pay for everything, as long as it's entertaining :popcorn:

What if Lana didn’t have Iron Gates ready for Simon & Shuster by March of 2021 (its intended release date), so they extended her deadline by a year…

Take that with a grain of salt because I don’t know how publishing works & I don’t know how well that would translate to a surprise release lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What if Lana didn’t have Iron Gates ready for Simon & Shuster by March of 2021 (its intended release date), so they extended her deadline by a year…

Take that with a grain of salt because I don’t know how publishing works & I don’t know how well that would translate to a surprise release lol

I’m thinking iron gates too, but I at least need a black vinyl pressing :lange:

IMG-3521.jpg

I hope it comes in audiobook format too :bebe: I don't feel like reading, I have college for that. I wanna hear her voice! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

its highly doubtful that March 2021 was the original release date, it was way too close to Violet's release.

I think it could be reasonable to think it might release this year, but theres at least gonna be 3-6 months between the announcement and release, so late summer at the absolute earliest... and only if Lana has it ready, and im not too sure about that :toofunny: 

image.png

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its highly doubtful that March 2021 was the original release date, it was way too close to Violet's release.

imagining if we had poetry/Simon & Shuster insiders:ma: we would probably have our answer already lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

imagining if we had poetry/Simon & Shuster insiders:ma: we would probably have our answer already lol

:toofunny: i wish i knew what was going on, i bet shes horrible to work with

she already got her advance, so she's in no hurry to turn Iron Gates in and we all know how quickly she moves on from one passion to another & she hasnt posted a poem in ages, so I wouldnt be surprised if shes over it and Iron Gates sees either no release or is going to be short, shorter than Violet already is

image.png

If we're getting anything soon I definitely think it will be BTIG, a Nikki Lane album/song, or the country western covers album (or a mix of Nikki x Covers x Western)

I think BOZ's tweet is referring to a potential Dua Lipa x Meg collaboration announcement, since she is opening for her later this month I believe 

I just hope we find out why Lana wore a DNC jacket and why it could pertain to her merch (according to the LDRVillage guy—I can’t remember his name):um2:

Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

wym?? He’s a scammer?

cuz ldrvillage is a dropshipping business and they take 3+ months to fulfill orders :toofunny: if they even do fulfill them. theres a reason they dont offer paypal as a payment method

image.png

Just now, Vertimus said:

Is there any hard or hard-ish news? What's all this about? 

Honestly nothing yet. She reactivated her FB and posted the same Ben and Ed post she had previously posted yesterday. BoZ tweeted (?) something about today being the day (surely not Lana related at all). But lustforlife stirred the pot by asking if we had any money left, so… we’re getting excited for absolutely nothing surely.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Honestly nothing yet. She reactivated her FB and posted the same Ben and Ed post she had previously posted yesterday. BoZ tweeted (?) something about today being the day (surely not Lana related at all). But lustforlife stirred the pot by asking if we had any money left, so… we’re getting excited for absolutely nothing surely.

Oh boy. That's hilarious. What dedicated and needy little Stans we are. Thank you.