Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok since we’ve figured out she’s doing an ULTRAVIOLENT I WILL FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP era…

I want this to be the car on the cover:

AE0-B820-D-7-DA1-47-D0-8-A46-6-F06268331

She's been in front (2 times), getting out and inside a car. Now she needs to get on top of it (like that Klein photoshoot but with a sports car instead of a horse) :brows:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She's been in front (2 times), getting out and inside a car. Now she needs to get on top of it (like that Klein photoshoot but with a sports car instead of a horse) :brows:

That should’ve been the setting of the Cherry video, Early dawn still gray sky, the whole equestrian theme & ending with Lana winning a blue ribbon in the horse race :crying5:

oh yeah but yes subject at hand Lana needs to do something like that “preferably sports cars” oh wow didn’t even think of MULTIPLE cover cars! We figured it out Venice Peach! We get the golden ticket!!!

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I had a dream that it was about 10 years in the future, and Lana was a regular cast member of a 'Real Housewives of Southern California' show.

not socal but Real Housewives of Coney Island :dmd:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Ultraviolence stans I'm begging you to realize you're never getting your UV 2.0, Lana's not an artist who does 2.0s :coffee: This also goes to the people that call every album after NFR NFR *.0 shh

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Ultraviolence stans I'm begging you to realize you're never getting your UV 2.0, Lana's not an aritst who does 2.0s :coffee: This also goes to the people that call every album after NFR NFR *.0 shut up 

as much as i want an AKA and Honeymoon 2.0 you're right :xcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

as much as i want an AKA and Honeymoon 2.0 you're right :xcry:

The only form of a Honeymoon 2.0 I want is a jazz-influenced album, but like, a full blown jazz influence rather than just elements of it. Lana's voice was made for jazz :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Ultraviolence stans I'm begging you to realize you're never getting your UV 2.0, Lana's not an artist who does 2.0s :coffee: This also goes to the people that call every album after NFR NFR *.0 shh

saving this for when it happens

17 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

everyone wants an uv 2.0 until they get one and realize recycled sounds and concepts that don't match the artist's current headspace are lazy and inauthentic as fuck 

27 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

yes please, how about no nothing 2.0? We know we want something brand new from her.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

That's right, she's always inventing something new, even if she's been very successful with one thing.

I just hope we get another big switch in sound this time (like BTD - UV - HM). I think she writes faster than she can "evolve" sometimes. The first leaked songs for UV were more similar to Paradise that the final UV. The same happened with LFL, the demos and outtakes are more similar to HM than the LFL we got so I think that's what happened with the last 3 albums (even though they are different enough to me to see a satisfying progression in sound and theme). 

giphy.gif

Does anyone ever genuinely wonder who Honeymounz is? Before I figured they were just a leaker with lots of unheard songs but they literally have pictures of Lana never before seen (i.e. alt Venice Bitch cover) 

How does this person have access to Lana’s photos she’s never posted?

Spoiler

And can someone PLEASE just nicely ask BoZ on ATRL if we even have anything to look forward to in the early future? Thanks. I’m starving :deadbanana:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I just hope we get another big switch in sound this time (like BTD - UV - HM). I think she writes faster than she can "evolve" sometimes. The first leaked songs for UV were more similar to Paradise that the final UV. The same happened with LFL, the demos and outtakes are more similar to HM than the LFL we got so I think that's what happened with the last 3 albums (even though they are different enough to me to see a satisfying progression in sound and theme). 

I feel the same way, I need a switch

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

38 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Does anyone ever genuinely wonder who Honeymounz is? Before I figured they were just a leaker with lots of unheard songs but they literally have pictures of Lana never before seen (i.e. alt Venice Bitch cover) 

Reveal hidden contents

And can someone PLEASE just nicely ask BoZ on ATRL if we even have anything to look forward to in the early future? Thanks. I’m starving :deadbanana:

somebody stole some of chuck's work & archives a little while back, i don't think honeymouns had anything to do with that, but he likely got his hands on some of the material

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

59 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Hide contents

I guess there's an inner circle, "team Lana," whose job it is to constantly provide fans with info and material they get directly from her, so it never gets boring.

since the thread has been lacking news as of late, I think it could be fun to rank what our (possibly unrealistic) genre hopes are for LDR9–or any future project, really. 

Personally..

1.) Shoegaze: 

2.) Slowcore: 

3.) Neo-Psychedelia

4.) Jazz

5.) Country Rock

6.) Electronic

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

since the thread has been lacking news as of late, I think it could be fun to rank what our (possibly unrealistic) genre hopes are for LDR9–or any future project, really. 

Personally..

1.) Shoegaze: 

2.) Slowcore: 

3.) Neo-Psychedelia

4.) Jazz

5.) Country Rock

6.) Electronic

Number 1 :wowcry: (and 5) 

mUENGN9.png