Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

i wasn’t being literal you guys :trisha: you know how i feel about #that individual

I know, I was trying to tell you subtly not to antagonize him :xgiggle:

UbsOye5.png

8 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Collabing with dead artists is super unethical and disrespectful. If she ever did that I would unstan immediately. Luckily she has ethics and would never. The worst thing you can do to an artist truly is take away their artistic credibility and agency.

Lana also didn't add "For Amy and for Whitney" to Get Free out of respect, she would likely never do a posthumous collaboration.

Hmm I asked my spirit guide about the significance of the Taylor post in this thread and they said: No,there will not be a Taylor collab. At least anytime soon

"While Taylor likes and respects Lana's works she is extremely jealous of her. You'll notice that Lover came out about a week before NFR, which album got a lot of critical attention and acclaim? Also Lana then said in an interview about Taylor's album "Oh I forgot that was coming out soon" Needless to say Taylor was incredibly miffed about that. Especially with Jack having produced NFR. She mentioned Lana in her speech that year hoping to get Lana's attention and bring her into her squad. Lana did not take the bait. Add the grammy nomination for NFR and... Taylor was mad. She really deeply wants not only Lana's respect as an artist but to best her publicly like TS managed with Katy Perry. You'll notice that both of Taylor's surprise album drops were just before dates Lana had either said COCC would come out or might come out around (Sep 5th and Dec.) You can expect another TS album likely right before the next Lana album. Whether such a stunt will have the desired effect is another question that remains unclear

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

58 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Hmm I asked my spirit guide about the significance of the Taylor post in this thread and they said: No,there will not be a Taylor collab. At least anytime soon

"While Taylor likes and respects Lana's works she is extremely jealous of her. You'll notice that Lover came out about a week before NFR, which album got a lot of critical attention and acclaim? Also Lana then said in an interview about Taylor's album "Oh I forgot that was coming out soon" Needless to say Taylor was incredibly miffed about that. Especially with Jack having produced NFR. She mentioned Lana in her speech that year hoping to get Lana's attention and bring her into her squad. Lana did not take the bait. Add the grammy nomination for NFR and... Taylor was mad. She really deeply wants not only Lana's respect as an artist but to best her publicly like TS managed with Katy Perry. You'll notice that both of Taylor's surprise album drops were just before dates Lana had either said COCC would come out or might come out around (Sep 5th and Dec.) You can expect another TS album likely right before the next Lana album. Whether such a stunt will have the desired effect is another question that remains unclear

No lies :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

13 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

wait WHAT?

what is all this?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

a cautionary tale on a gay who manifested too close to the sun

The Icarus of Lanaboards :blush:

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The Icarus of Lanaboards :blush:

Not to plug my own lanaboards blog shamelessly but I have a poem about this…..

anyway I think ldr9 will be chamber pop but not in a BTD fashion. Have not consulted Spirit so it is merely a guess

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe if we all sing chemtrails over the country club at the same time during a drought we’ll manifest some news? I’ll start:

I’m on the run with you my sweet love…

A35-A9990-E4-EB-4742-A224-07-DC52-C1956-

YOU'RE IN THE WIND, I'M IN THE WATER

NOBODY'S SON, NOBODY'S DAUGHTER

A35-A9990-E4-EB-4742-A224-07-DC52-C1956-

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Not to plug my own lanaboards blog shamelessly but I have a poem about this…..

anyway I think ldr9 will be chamber pop but not in a BTD fashion. Have not consulted Spirit so it is merely a guess

I do love chamber pop.

And i do wish for something spacey like Lust for Life original, i know i always want to see the first form of Lust for Life.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Holy mother of based, this is the type of thing to be spread around as a "Blind Item" 💀

27 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Holy mother of based, this is the type of thing to be spread around as a "Blind Item" 💀

If ever a celebrity was petty enough to sue a random poster for a clearly joking post it would be Taylor and swifties would probably have me and my family killed lmao

5 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

If ever a celebrity was petty enough to sue a random poster for a clearly joking post it would be Taylor and swifties would probably have me and my family killed lmao

they’re w a t c h i n g 👁  👁

l w a y s 👁  👁

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif