Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Every studio pic we got had laura there so they are probably already mixing and mastering :gasp: They (Jack and Lana) have probably been working together for a while but Rob only started teasing recently so maybe something it's indeed close :hype:

Also... maybe they are using some of the NFR bombastic outtakes and that's why they are already at the later stages, just putting the finishing touches here and there :pussypower:

bombastic :omfg2:

I heard from an insider that every song on the album actually features a 10 minute rap from Jack talking about pine trees :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

If something (first single/album news) is really coming soon wouldn’t BoZ have teased something by now? Should we be worried he hasn’t? Rob posting about recording new music and now the Jack posts have gotten me pumped for new music but it seems like insiders are eerily quiet. Maybe info is harder to come by this era….or maybe we’re still a ways away from a rollout :smokes4:

Tumblr

maybeeeee the insiders are letting her have a normal rollout and not spilling her roll out details before she spills them herself :hooker:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

14 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

If something (first single/album news) is really coming soon wouldn’t BoZ have teased something by now? Should we be worried he hasn’t? Rob posting about recording new music and now the Jack posts have gotten me pumped for new music but it seems like insiders are eerily quiet. Maybe info is harder to come by this era….or maybe we’re still a ways away from a rollout :smokes4:

I kinda recall insiders talking about COCC but not that much about NFR, it might be like that? (Which scares me too I hope we don’t have another NFR like rollout)

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Eclipse and boz comming to destroy ur fantasy

and i’m completely fine with that :trisha:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

6 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I kinda recall insiders talking about COCC but not that much about NFR, it might be like that? (Which scares me too I hope we don’t have another NFR like rollout)

The NFR rollout was brutal, dear god let this next release be nothing like it :derpna2:

Tumblr

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

The NFR rollout was brutal, dear god let this next release be nothing like it :derpna2:

the nfr rollout was the first lana rollout i actively followed and absolutely scared me off from following the rollout of cocc and bb :biblio: that pre-release thread was something of nightmares

6 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

If God is real and all gays really do go to hell I like the idea of personal hells, like in american horror story’s coven season. I think my hell would be a forever loop of waiting for a new lana album, the date getting push back, and having to read jack discourse 24/7 etc

You‘ll find me in the picsart hell next door :pout:

Please Lana do whatever you want ut NO MORE NFR ROLLOUT 2.0 again!!!

It was traumatic then, truly, especially considering that i hadn't become a part of LB before that yet. I did not even know where to express my feelings, that 11-month-gap was a brutal time for me as well :azealia:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Please Lana do whatever you want ut NO MORE NFR ROLLOUT 2.0 again!!!

It was traumatic then, truly, especially considering that i hadn't become a part of LB before that yet. I did not even know where to express my feelings, that 11-month-gap was a brutal time for me as well :azealia:

Let the gay gods hear you. In my case, the scarring 11-month wait ended up with my fave album from her, so it helped forget the frustrations of the pre-release. 
however, the last two albums were an improvement (though imperfect), so I’m having “faith”. Plus there’s nothing else at the moment in her way to “delay” writing and recording (no touring). The last posts made me optimistic that she has a good idea where she wants the album to go. 

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

lemme manifest hot,sexy and tropic track on this album :worship:

I need new sex anthem from Miss Del Rey really quickly :legend:

:godlaugh: yes yes yes!!! We need summery Lana back.