Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

lemme manifest hot,sexy and tropic track on this album :worship:

I need new sex anthem from Miss Del Rey really quickly :legend:

I hope she will do something like "Arcadia" in lyrics wise, but fiercer, more out-there, i am talking about liberation at Lust for Life level.

I still can't get over that she comparing her body to the "map of LA", her "curves - san gabriel all day" -  this has to be the new "candle in the wind"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I hope she do something like "Arcadia" in lyrics wise, but fiercer, more out-there, i am talking about liberation at Lust for Life level.

I still can't get over that she comparing her body to the "map of LA", this has to be the new "candle in the wind"

exactly :gclap:

54 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

beautiful exists:usrsney:

Picasso is sexy tho

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I hope she will do something like "Arcadia" in lyrics wise, but fiercer, more out-there, i am talking about liberation at Lust for Life level.

I still can't get over that she comparing her body to the "map of LA", her "curves - san gabriel all day" -  this has to be the new "candle in the wind"

Arcadia sure is an incredible lyric tour-de-force. And yeah, she could add a couple of body-compared-to-LA references to the album :flutter:
Maybe LDR9 will also have the rock Candy sweet lyric spread throughout? 

I also loved the lyrics on WCE, ofc the Rock Candy Sweet line, the warm/ sandy like beaches lines & the your loves stings like blood and a lemon line for example 

I wouldn't mind to get lyrics in that vein too

Something in the vein of Arcadia lyrically would be amazing too like some of you said:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I also loved the lyrics on WCE, ofc the Rock Candy Sweet line, the warm/ sandy like beaches lines & the your loves stings like blood in a lemon line for example 

I wouldn't mind to get lyrics in that vein too

Something in the vein of Arcadia lyrically would be amazing too like some of you said:true:

i hate ‘wild horses can’t keep us together’ and ‘your love stings like blood and a lemon’

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm dumb what is WCE 

watercolor eyes

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ohhhhhh ty

I forgot that that song existed and I was like what are they TALKING about

thats alright mate, i forgot that song too

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

a timeless overlooked bop :true: