Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, the ocean said:

better than anything jack could give (unless it’s sportcruiser 2.0 then it’s about equal) :true:

let's say that to his face so he can produce another next level just like Venice B**ch

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

Very disappointed about the posible Taylor collaboration. You people are scared about piano ballads? Well, im scared about collabs…:oic:

Bah, i wouldn’t be, if I were you: remember the Marina collab we all thought was sure bet when she was making NFR and posted on her IG a photo of her, Jack and Marina? Could be just because Taylor was hanging around with Jack for his birthday. With Lana, No collab is 100% sure.

14 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i may be in the minority, but, please, i do NOT want a taylor swift collab :icant:

just curious as to why accountability.gif

edit: btw i'm not trying to pick an argument like i'm actually curious

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i would really appreciate a solid theme for this album ( for the visual part of the album )  :xgiggle:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

A Taylor collaboration would bring Lana a fair amount of press, more than Lana usually receives lately, and obviously would be a selling point for the label. I'll accept whatever comes, but personally would prefer not to see a collab with TS, only because I don't care for her. 

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

arguments in support of taylor

I'm not against it on principle. It might turn out well. I've liked most of Lana's collabs. I didn't care for the one with Nikki Lana on COCC, and I would have preferred that Lana sang all of 'For Free,' but I've liked the others. 

11 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

He used three keys on the piano instead of his usual two 

Screaming. 

I love you. :thumb3:

I wish Jack never used the word "bombastic". He cast a spell on LanaBoards when he did that. :derpna2: