Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Knowing Lana I refuse to believe she has 1 hour + worth of songs with a clear concept and still hasn't teased/released anything sorry :wtf3: 

Even if Interscope locked her in a basement she would find a way to release her favorite ballad from the album before planning anything :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Knowing Lana I refuse to believe she has 1 hour + worth of songs with a clear concept and still hasn't teased/released anything sorry :wtf3: 

Even if Interscope locked her in a basement she would find a way to release her favorite ballad from the album before planning anything :hide:

let's believe that she keeps thing down low for a full surprise this time.

for the hype, it's for the hype :crying5:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

No sweetie, album is not finished but it is laid out and we know it’s over 1 hr based upon content already created. 

sure, some things could be cut but recording is also not done yet. It’s going to be over one hour. Notice that I didn’t say it “is” over 1 hr, I said it’s going to be over 1 hr. 

can you tell what the album's genre is aming for? folk, rock... or atleast lana songs/albums that come close to it

@lustforlife maybe it's time to call your French husband

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

let's believe that she keeps thing down low for a full surprise this time.

for the hype, it's for the hype :crying5:

If she ends up doing a surprise release, insiders plz let it remain a surprise—we rarely get sudden announcements that come to fruition:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

Um, wow. Anyway I’ll just ignore all the hate directed at me and I’ll leave a snippet of what I know so far; 

-Album will be over 1 hour long, surprising absolutely nobody. 

-The motif in this album is much stronger and more cohesive than COCC and BB. 
-Expect more strings and cinematic influences, not unlike what we see in some of Honeymoon but with strong psychedelic vibes. 
-The overall feel of the album is hazy, lazy, dreamy but also menacing.  
-Don’t expect it to drop within the next 6 mos 

- Poetry book coming first

its coming u little bitch 

:oprah2:It this sounds too good to be true. All of it. Not saying it’s not, but we’ve been through a lot, with “insiders” in the past.

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

well we know for a fact that theyre already mastering and mixing songs so it could be true. lana might actually be keeping her mouth shut this era :gasp:

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

want need another mermaid motel. her magnum opus. the heart of aka. i need her to create something with that much emotion again. 

:true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

i think this strange new insider is just telling you guys what you want to hear… honeymoon/psychedelic influences? hazy & dreamy? come up with something more creative…

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

i hope her new music is in this vein tbh… gothic, cinematic, and with a strong walking through a dark castle on a warm summer night type vibe. https://youtu.be/rdf62fcwmeA

omg this makes me think. i want an album half dirty berlin rave, half gothic castle in the black forest opulence. (it may as well be AKA though lol)

mUENGN9.png